"They say we are impatient" - The new Airtel Ad

Of course its crap. Coming from a company like Airtel, I would not be surprised if it had a bandwidth cap of 10GB.

And, we are impatient all right. All of us are waiting for Airtel to discontinue its (Un)Fair Usage Policy.

Anyone who is technologically sound and downloads wont like the ad..
~2hrs.50mins of continuous d/l'ing and the 20GB limit is over :mad:

These ads only appeal to dumb f*cks who dont know how much they'll be paying if they overshoot the limit and there are quite a few of them.:chair:

as the bband forum link says.. its on facebook ..

All rite Comrades.. lets show them why we been impatient.. been like 4 yrs and yet no proper bband connection..

i hope ppl will blast that page with crisp comments only and not be IMPATIENT while writing those subtle + fact supported niggling tid bits..

M So gonna do that..

This is from the FB page

Pankaj Singhal : we are impatient for good broadband plans and no FUP

ImpatientOnes : @Pankaj Perfection is making the best out of what you've got! And impatience is achieving perfection quick!

what nonsense

This is the video BTW :

[youtube]F5FLWg9zt7I[/youtube]

Spacescreamer said:
All rite Comrades.. lets show them why we been impatient.. been like 4 yrs and yet no proper bband connection..
i hope ppl will blast that page with crisp comments only and not be IMPATIENT while writing those subtle + fact supported niggling tid bits..

M So gonna do that..

How is it possible for a company to have this much of a disconnect with its customers !!!

This ad makes about as much sense as those whining posts that say look how fast things are in <random-tiny-country>. It's just too bad you wont be able to take advantage of it.

Taking the piss !!

Can someone pls find out the up speed in this connection ? I received a call from CC here in Gurgaon - upon my asking about the 16mbps plans, the buffoon replied its available but - "pata nahi aapke ghar taar aayegi ki nahi".

Asking anything else would have been futile. ~

Aphro_EVO said:
Can someone pls find out the up speed in this connection ? I received a call from CC here in Gurgaon - upon my asking about the 16mbps plans, the buffoon replied its available but - "pata nahi aapke ghar taar aayegi ki nahi".

Asking anything else would have been futile. ~

probably ran out of breath going at such high speeds.

Also, regarding the guy on broadbandforum.in bringing the discussion to the facebook channel... best of luck winning a debate with the impatient troll.

I dont know how many people were regulars on broadbandforum. However I am reminded of an inceident with a toll called sify officer.

If that thread is still available, Please look it up :D

Back