Budget 71-90K Thin and Light 15 inch business laptop

mkr2411

Recruit
  • What's your Budget? <INR 100k
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? - office work, office apps, databases, financial modelling, browsing, video conferences - should look classy
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? thin and light 15" inch laptop with weight below 1.7-1.8 kg, the lighter/slimmer the better.. don't need dedicated graphic cards as I won't be playing any games on it.
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? Looking to buy Dell, Lenovo and HP only (in order of preference
  • Any other considerations? Need 1TB SSD only (no HDD), 8 GB RAM (DDR4 3,200 mhz or higher), Core i5 processor, full keyboard with numeric keypad (backlit), needs to be a business laptop with Full HD display, also need full day battery, windows laptop (don't use Apple).

• What's your Budget? <INR 100k
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? - office work, office apps, databases, financial modelling, browsing, video conferences - should look classy
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? thin and light 15" inch laptop with weight below 1.7-1.8 kg, the lighter/slimmer the better.. don't need dedicated graphic cards as I won't be playing any games on it.
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? Looking to buy Dell, Lenovo and HP only (in order of preference
  • Any other considerations? Need 1TB SSD only (no HDD), 8 GB RAM (DDR4 3,200 mhz or higher), Core i5 processor, full keyboard with numeric keypad (backlit), needs to be a business laptop with Full HD display, also need full day battery, windows laptop (don't use Apple).
If you can go for 14 inch, check the Asus zenbook 14. 1.17kg,13. 9mm thin.

either zenbook or thinkpad, although i have had trouble with office issued t14 thinkpad but they replacec motherboard very quickly in a day,thinkpad's come with premier support.superb battery life on this thing and so so light.also has dock support.2 usb c ports which support charging,one supports thunderbolt and display out. plus a special dock output.

LG Gram 16, I bought one and it looks stunning and very premium in white colour but you have to buy it from LG India website, Amazon has only Black colour.

LG Gram 16, I bought one and it looks stunning and very premium in white colour but you have to buy it from LG India website, Amazon has only Black colour.
I have shortlisted it.. but concerned about after sales service and availability of genuine spares in Mumbai..

Back