thinking of a K750i

for my dad...

cell with foll features rqd :

good mp3 playback

fm radio

good amt of memory for mp3s

a decent cam (not vga)

since the k750i fits the bill and seems like a gr8 buy for 10.5k or so (i bought my e398 last year for the same price....look at the difference now.. :( )

thinking of buying it.

now does any1 know the price in alfa? where wud i find it cheapest with bill n warranty??

any other phones below 10.5k with similar features (dont think nokia has any...)??

help me out guys...thinking of getting it tomm ...

Edit : whats the price of a 1gb card for it? whats the card type? a memory stick duo pro ?

I wouldn't recommend this piece. It's a really old model, has a joystick that eventually gives trouble.

Why not try for the W810i ? It's around 14K Retail (with warranty) with the HPM-70 Headphones (750 Grey market, 1,200 original) + 512 MB Card Bundled in (Another 1K).

So basically you're paying 12k for a newer phone with 2mp cam etc.

14k is really a lot m8... wud burn a real hole in my pocket...

and my dad isnt really gonna use the advanced features..

i mean its just mp3 playback.... and point n click stuff..

i wudve really liked to buy 810i for myself... but my e398's still doing well.

Since this is for your Dad, I'd recommend a Nokia..Maybe the 6681 (No FM though)..I donno why but parents generally tend to prefer Nokia's over the other mfgrs..Maybe its the brand name, or simply the ultra-convenient UI..

Indeed a very good phone..And like most Nokia phones, much sturdier than the SE's..

my cousin needs a new phone and the budget is around 20k-25k........could anyone suggest a suitable phone (preferably a Nokia)........

@geekhead - In that case, go for the K750i..Its again a very good handset..

@freefrag - If from Nokia & that range..N73/N80..Nothing else.. ;)

got the k750i for 10.4k (not in alfa)
pretty neat phone... has everything... :clap:

bought a 1gb mem card for 1.4k as well...
one funny thing that happens is when i put in the 1gb card n click photographs...theyre not saved at all..
whereas if i put the 64mb card, theyre saved 'camera pictures' under file manager.

is it coz the 1gb card has not been formatted in the phone?
also it shows memory of the card as 845mb!!!

hope a format solves the issue.

Freefrag said:
my cousin needs a new phone and the budget is around 20k-25k........could anyone suggest a suitable phone (preferably a Nokia)........

Please do not mixup your thread with others, though your thread about the mobile.

Start sperate thread with price tag,

Thanks

problem sorted...it was just some crappy rieki songs on the card that was taking up 100mb...

alls fine.... looking for some neat tweaks n themes for it now..

if u guys know some... lemme know.

Back