Thinking to buy Samsung Focus

avi

Skilled
Okay guys, I am thinking to buy samsung focus. I have used Nokia Lumia from a friend's & I really liked Windows.

Basically I'd like following features :

-USB / WiFi Tehthering - Phone will be used to connect to Lappy to share net & also to my tablet. So WiFi sharing should also be there

-Can this phone stream 720p youtube videos seamlessly ?

-Are there any good apps on Stock Market ? I need apps which can show constant BSE sensex ticker. And also apps which gives me info regarding current stock price etc. [Yahoo Stock app which comes default in iOS]

-Any apps to check railway reservation status / seat availability ?

-How is Web Browsing experience on Windows ?

Reason I am thinking to go with this is, even if I don't like the phone I could sell it off anytime [and also make few extra bucks :p]

OT - I have been thinking to buy this phone from past 4 months but never able to.
sad.gif
some $h!t always comes up.
mad03.gif
anyway if you find any good deal on ebay let me know as well. currently good condition focus on ebay hovers around 130-170$.

I got a Focus for a friend at just 103 USD
<

Actually when I won the auction, no friend wasn't interested. So I posted here asking anyone interested to buy it. Got no replies for two days. Then my friend agreed to buy it, we ordred & everyone now asking me for the Focus I won ! Then I realized it's worth
<

And yeah, I will let you know if I find any deal
<

Okay guys, I am thinking to buy samsung focus. I have used Nokia Lumia from a friend's & I really liked Windows.

Basically I'd like following features :

-USB / WiFi Tehthering - Phone will be used to connect to Lappy to share net & also to my tablet. So WiFi sharing should also be there

-Can this phone stream 720p youtube videos seamlessly ?

-Are there any good apps on Stock Market ? I need apps which can show constant BSE sensex ticker. And also apps which gives me info regarding current stock price etc. [Yahoo Stock app which comes default in iOS]

-Any apps to check railway reservation status / seat availability ?

-How is Web Browsing experience on Windows ?

Reason I am thinking to go with this is, even if I don't like the phone I could sell it off anytime [and also make few extra bucks :p]

same question

Anyways, are there any Stock Market, BSE related apps saar ?

I use Moneycontrol app. Its a good app to keep track of everything from stocks to mutual funds etc. It also has live tile but it will not show sensex/nifty ticker. It will only show you the latest news. For viewing ticker, you will have to open the app. And even then (at least in my case and a friend's case who is also using Focus) sometimes the ticker does not update stating 'unable to fetch data from server'. I am using it with Idea 2G (friend is using Airtel 2G). Hope this helps!

does every at&t samsung focus phone can be unlocked. if yes can u provide the link to buy the unlock code.

#[member='avi'] did u find any good listing. i was checking on ebay and good condition phones are selling around 160$+

^focus mate. Focus S it out of my budget
<

#[member='malefic'] - had won another, 80 USD. Condition - Marks on sides of the phone. Very less scratches on back & perfect screen. Comes with nothing except phone. Ordered for a friend
<

and yes, even I wanna know that every focus can be unlocked or not

#[member='Metalspree'] can u buy one for me or just tell me the price u won at. i need two focus phones in like good condition under 15000.

is that possible

#[member='avi'] i think yesterday i was also eyeing the phone u won but my damn internet connection gave up on me!!

#malefic I cant buy it for you as i have used up all my paypal funds nor i have SnS , i am using a friends account. I can give you my account details , add your SnS address and pay it yourself.

Back