This is as sick as it gets...

HellSlyne

Adept
[youtube]cKwJ57x5wQw[/youtube]

Watch closely from 00:52- 00:59:eek:hyeah:

Aliens vs Predator releases today in US on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC

AVP 2 gave me enough goosebumps esp. with the Marine character. Hope this one lives up to the hype and has an uber arsenal of weaponry and facehuggers and xenomorphs to deal with!

Thanks for the headsup but I think we had a thread on this already?

@VB: And refer Ethan_Hunt ^ for all the reviews from personal experience you'll ever need. Seriously I trust him after IGN. No kidding!

Gannu said:
LOL who refers to gayspot anyway? Those lamers do paid reviews!

LOL u totally *&^$

Gamespot, gamecritics, are together some of the BEST game review sites. I havn't been disappointed by even one game of my fav genre which has got a 8.5 rating or higher than gamespot, except facking Resident EVil 5 and Bioshock(BOTH SUCK on PC)

BTW, I think this AVP is gonna suck as bad. DX11? I thought I was watching a remake on DOOM II engine with Aliens + ULTRA GORE

Gannu said:
@VB: And refer Ethan_Hunt ^ for all the reviews from personal experience you'll ever need. Seriously I trust him after IGN. No kidding!

Actually yeah, I do look for his review too. Whenever someone posts if anyone has tried a new title, Ethan_Hunt is already there with a short review on how it is. :D

Gamespot use to be good, but now-a-days they give ridiculously high ratings for ok games and also the other way round.

comp@ddict said:
LOL u totally *&^$

Gamespot, gamecritics, are together some of the BEST game review sites. I havn't been disappointed by even one game of my fav genre which has got a 8.5 rating or higher than gamespot, except facking Resident EVil 5 and Bioshock(BOTH SUCK on PC)

LOL seriously? Get off the weed already! Half of the planet disregards GS for their reviews ever since the Kane & Lynch fiasco and the reviewer who gave it a low rating and ultimately was fired from the company. Some of his friends followed suit. If you don't know this as yet, you can rephrase that comment of yours! :rofl:

comp@ddict said:
except facking Resident EVil 5 and Bioshock(BOTH SUCK on PC)
You're joking right? They looked and played way better on the PC than their console counter parts and both were awesome titles.

Errr....

One should not put too much importance on game reviews. They do have a blend of marketing in the mix. And of course it would be a personal point of view too -- even if it is a group of people. If I like the game trailor and concept (example Dead Space), then I go for it. That is gaming, at least for me. I still have UT3 on my system. Love the concept.

Bioshock and RE5 were amongst the best to come to PC. Really great games. Again personal preference.

Hey comp@ddict don't say that about RE 5.It was AWESOME.In start probably first hour of it felt boring to me as player had pistol only with very limited ammo and there were 100's of zombies very eager to dissect you.But after that the way game progressed,it was just amazing.Battle with the sea monster was my favorite part.Also explosions in RE5 looked better to me than any other game.

Man, I really need to get on with the first few minutes of RE5. I have it installed for a while now, but haven't really played anything. Time to get busy. :D

viralbug said:
Man, I really need to get on with the first few minutes of RE5. I have it installed for a while now, but haven't really played anything. Time to get busy. :D
I also kept it installed for long time without playing as my initial impression was that it is too slow paced and just boring.:p

^ I played for around 2 hours just now. It does get better after the initial slow impression.

But damn, my saved game file is messed up and I have to start all over again. :mad:

Back