This saturday, play HL2 for HL3

...a lot of other gamers out there, many of whom have come together in the Call for Communication (Half-Life) Steam Group, dedicated to digging up the truth.

But asking nicely about these things never goes anywhere, so the HL-CFC has come up with a Plan B: playing the crap out of

Half-Life 2 this weekend to remind Valve that there's still a lot of love for the game. The "

Red Letter Day" begins at 2:00 pm EST on February 4 and runs until everyone gets tired of playing and decides to go do something else.

It's a brilliant idea. Getting out and marching in the streets is a serious hassle, but firing up a game on Steam? That's something that a lot of us will probably be doing anyway. Whether or not it will do any good is an entirely different matter but at this point it certainly can't hurt, and with over 36,000 members, Valve might actually sit up and take notice.

[font=Lato, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I bought the orange-box (yes, I played the demo long back but my pc was shit then) yesterday and was blow away as to how much fun the game is even in this day and age. It is quite fast-paced thanks to the absence of iron-sights and cut scenes. If you have hl2 on backlog, this is the time to wake up Mr. Freeman one more time![/font]

aaah!! IST is 12:30 midnight ? so only sunday its possible to play
<

_

Back