Thoughts on buying a PS5 in India?

Wait for sometime as exclusive games are quite few at the moment. Also I am quite worried about the launch edition DS5 controller and it's unique haptics. I guess an improved version must be around the corner. I am saying it from the failure and repair ability perspective.

Also disc edition is almost non existent anywhere. Lol.

I am not interested in the digital version. For the disc version I can sell off the games are after playing it, to recover some of amount. PS5 games are quite expensive and if you are not recovering some amount each time, then the cost of games would surely exceed the console's price within two to three years.

Games are few and also might as well wait a bit for the price to drop. I have a way to source one right now but I'm not willing to pay the price they are asking for

Wait for sometime as exclusive games are quite few at the moment. Also I am quite worried about the launch edition DS5 controller and it's unique haptics. I guess an improved version must be around the corner. I am saying it from the failure and repair ability perspective.

Also disc edition is almost non existent anywhere. Lol.

I am not interested in the digital version. For the disc version I can sell off the games are after playing it, to recover some of amount. PS5 games are quite expensive and if you are not recovering some amount each time, then the cost of games would surely exceed the console's price within two to three years.
what's the issue with ds5?

Back