Budget 41-50k Thoughts on buying MSI Bravo 15??

MSI Bravo 15 ryzen 5 7535HS-RX6550M

Thoughts on this ? . I am quite concerned about the aftersale service if MSI. How is it ? Is it on par with other famous brands like levono,Asus,hp etc? .
Any other recommendations you have would also be duly appreciated.So I was looking for a laptop (gaming laptop) around the price range of under 50k .
Graphics card: It should have a graphics card of about 4gb.
Processor: Intel i5 and above or Ryzen 5 and above. It should be an H or HS processor.

MSI is considered one of the worst in terms of RMA experience here in India but honestly speaking you don't have much options here. AMD and NVIDIA both don't care about low-mid range gaming laptops anymore and its always the GPU that's the weakest in such budget laptops. RMA experience in general in India is bad and there's nothing much you can do than hope if something happens you don't get the scammed by them.
My suggestion would be to call and find out if RMA/service center in your region is at least active and responds to call and inquiries. Also 8GB RAM won't suffice these days, upgrade to 16GB (add another 8gb stick) through their official service center if you do go ahead with that laptop. They may charge you additional fees for such service but I have heard some do it for free as well so YMMV.

I used a MSI MSI GF65 so this is my personal experience
This build quality is just bad along with the fact that the screen was bad, and the performance was horrible pretty sure the fans shot themselves in the foot in a year
Even after an RMA it was just bad to use, wonky sounds from the fans and the screen going dead at times and then again submitting for an RMA
Please don't go for the cheaper end of MSI laptops you'll regret it dearly.

Back