Thoughts on shenmue?

Douchehole

Disciple
So i played shenmue, at the beginning of this year and tbh i had already known abt this series through some videos and had known that it had a cult following but i was yet to experience it myself. And words cant explain how much i like this series, especially the first game and howit has influenced my life and the way i lookat certain things and it has really taught me some values and in my honest opinion you all should also try it, but one thing to keep in mind is that the game will not get you hooked from the start, rather it has its own pace also one more thing, that it does not provides you any tutorials whatsoever rather the focus you need to put in is exploration, do as much exploration as you can as this game supports it, you can pickup any object, open drawers, open refrigerators, talk to npc's as they will be helpful in gayhering the clues to progress the story, you can call selected people in the game and in this way it will enhance their backstory and tbh the list can go on and on as its really that amazing.
So all in all you should try this unique experience at least once and let me know what you think

Back