THQ Humble Bundle - 5 Games + 2 Expansions

Hi guys .. THQ has added two new games to the bundle.. (Titan Quest, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War)

I have already purchased the original bundle, how to claim the 2 new games. Do I need to buy the who package again .. paying above average .??
@prateekS Any ideas ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys .. THQ has added two new games to the bundle.. (Titan Quest, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War)

I have already purchased the original bundle, how to claim the 2 new games. Do I need to buy the who package again .. paying above average .??
prateekS Any ideas ?

It should be there in the link sent by humble bundle on your email if you paid more than the average amount(> $5.6)

@prateekS Any ideas ?

did u pay above average the first time? then click taht link again,and ull be able to claim the new games...

It should be there in the link sent by humble bundle on your email if you paid more than the average amount(> $5.6)

Cool .. yea the new keys are there with the original purchase as well..

6AeKG.png

Thanks Rokrdude prateekS

@prateekS can I have the $6 pack, if ghost 24 has backed out?
I guess it includes all the games since it is above the average price.

Back