Thx Certified!!

err congrats dude..hope you and the speakers..are still together..:p..

lolzz no reply from you for quiet a time ..are you\speakers still @ home ??

lolz anyways enjoy dude !! congrats once again !

The Sorcerer said:
He hasn't posted any reply till now

Any guesses why :rofl:

most of u must be waiting for my p;arent reactions. here's the story.

Reaction of my parents :

Yesterday mom blabbered cause the dealers person came with me to home to drop the speakers as they are vey heavy.. and the packing was very hugh so my mom got tensed... :bleh:

Mom-Grandmom were uber cool today after they heard it yesterday (GAYATRI MANTRA)!! i didnt turn up the volume past 15% so they were like this is the only peak volume in this speakers so they were cool as i was playing some music today morning:hap2:

These speakers are in dining room so dad came for a breakfast in dining room where these speakers are...
dad didnt come to dining room yesterday where my PC and speakers are...

dad came and observed like he is seeing an alien stuff :p

he must b surprised... but his mood was kool and not angry..

he asked mom about it, he adked wat is this? mom said-ask (my name) only i dont know.

dad didnt ask me anything. he is in good mood and didnt ask me about it :p

later during lunch, in front of my mama he asked me what is this? (POINTING TOWARDS CONTROL POD) i told him its a connector for speaker which are lying there. he didnt bother to screw me and koolly went ahead to see the speakers while having lunch :p

i donno wats next :p i hope he doesnt call me when he's in bad mood and smack my ass.. still scared.

temme one thing....turn up the volume n at wt percentage of vol do u notice change in quality....flat bass...
p.s. mus b difficult...to bear the vol:p

Back