Tikona internet connection?

I have had some horrible experience with tikona.
I asked them for a demo and they didn't arrived though after a month i got a monthly bill from them for the plan i was interested in. :no:

My friend got Tikona & speeds are horrendous... He is getting rid of it & getting back to AIRTEL 'coz of the lack of any other option... :(

its funny seeing so many people having horrible experiences with Tikona

i remember i saw some Tech2 review in the TV couple of months ago which gave the verdict "Excellent"

now i have made myself a mental note not to watch Tech2 and their reviews especially their irritating host(the one with the specs)

Another Horrible experience also, tried for a demo last year around july and there was a lot of packet loss in connection. Funny thing is I still get the bills.

The main funda of this line is speed drops...

In the beginning they will give awesome speeds...then after 4-5gb of dl speed down to 1 mbps ....

Then after 10 gb of dl....speed drops to 256kbps :p ....remember kb(kilo bits ) not KB ( kilo bytes )...Thus the dl speed hovers around 30KBps .

My friend has used it for a month and he is a hardcore downloader :p ...Thus i know the issue.

Well I had that connection for 10 days and then it stopped working due to some issues. After I realized it will never work again, I asked for disconnection and part refund of the security amount. Let alone the refund they are still sending bills. On top of that everyday some woman or the other calls up and shouts on the phone to pay the bill.

"Your bill has been generated so it proves you were using the connection, now pay the bill." :S

"Aapki aukat issi se pata chalti hai. Use kar liya par bill nahin dete." :mad:

Basically I paid 1100 rupees for using the connection for 7-10 days. Now I am supposed to pay more because their system is working hard and generating bills for me.

Renegade said:
Basically I paid 1100 rupees for using the connection for 7-10 days. Now I am supposed to pay more because their system is working hard and generating bills for me.
A friend of mine face the same thing. He still hasn't paid nothing. Don't worry they can't do sh1t.

btw i have been use tikona past for 8 months after i face horrible worst service but i got lucky 6-10 mbps download speed past 3 months last year ago, and i download lot of stuff :d since they went back to normal speed and i could not re-connect again due to packet loss then i did not pay any bill past 4 months. and the tikona company automatically detractive and cancel my account :p so they call me and mail me to pay the last bill or else they will complain the police, and i blackmail him that i will inform to TRAL and consumer court for give false speed service ;) then i switch it back to bsnl for reliable connect :)

My brother is still receiving bills even after he has disconnected the net... and he did that after telling them that he doesn't wanna use tikona internet anymore... but they are still sending him bills dont know why?... Well India is the only place where such law breakers can do business... :p

I had a very bad experience of 3 months , unfortunately I didn't have any other high speed internet option in that particular area. My suggestion do not take Tikona even if they have the best scheme in the market.

Back