Time based restriction on mobile apps

Din

Disciple
Looking for something simple, for time based restriction for Android mobile apps. No content filtering or extensive parental control needed, just some way/app to restrict the time. For example, allow WhatsApp only between 8AM to 10AM, Allow Insta between 9PM to 10PM and lock after that, and things like that.

Checked kaspersky parental control (safe kids) but don't actually need that much options. But if nothing works, will go for it. Slightly paranoid as well! I mean, on parental control apps collecting info.

Any suggestions/recommendations?

best tool is Google Family Link
can restrict apps by time
can restrict device by screen time
can set compulsory down time for the night etc

Thank you for the suggestions guys.
@sudokp and @rr9 - Digital wellbeing is like a self imposed restriction thingie right? I think it can be reset by the person using the phone easily?
@BluDev - I remember checking it. Will do it in detail, sound like a simple and easy to use app as I don't need content filtering or extensive parent control options.
@khalil - Will check it as well.

Digital wellbeing is like a self imposed restriction thingie right? I think it can be reset by the person using the phone easily?
Yes, self imposed restriction and whoever has access to the phone, can easily reset them.

Back