timtara 450 rs on 1000 off

deal is on...

hows this site timtara...

any reviews...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

anybody plz reply as i m interested in buying sandwich maker...

you'll hardly find anything to compete with letsbuy except for few items. Less variety for sure. I am yet to recieve my parcel BTA, delivered late and broken, finally agreed to replace, I had to ship it back on my cost, they refunded that in 2 days post delivery, now waiting for the replacement to arrive.

Its not packed by timtara but dealer (I am guessing here), as the packaging was useless, just the packing bag, with no bubble paper around the product. So do not order things which can break.(but than if it is upto the dealer, it may change from vendor to vendor)

heard many complains about timtara regarding product delivery,poor packaging,late delivery etc etc. and even there products are higher in price while similar products you can get for cheaper at letsbuy.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

any idea which courier service they are using.lots of complain regarding packaging and delivery,products damage.

they used first flight in my case. Look courier is not problem IMO, nor is customer support (they were OK), but if a dealer is not packing it well and if it is a fragile item (kitchen appliances), its bound to damage in transit, and you'll be waiting for a replacement for long time.(it does not cause frustration to me, cause all I bought was just another item.

So I would say, site is genuine, if there is some not so important item, which you can get for cheap, get it.

ordered on 11/06 but no signs of shipping....

no emails no phone calls....

i called their cc today the person picked up call was confused so sumone sitting near him advised him to reply me "its out of stock" .. :p

but product is still up for sale....

they are frauds ,avoid them

In my case they was indeed late but got both my stuffs. Intact as mentioned. However 1st one was shipped by First Flight so it's so-so but the 2nd one was some Deccan..and it was a crap.. 1st they calls me after 4 days that they wanna ship but they will be late by 5 hours(meant 9PM IST) I said yes..no issues..but 2 days passed that guy never appeared! :S

Called the same number again and one picked saying will look into it bhaiya, tussi chinta na karo..I said WTH :S

Complained timtara and after 2days I finally got the package!! ...

Don't know what to say:S

Timtara is a useless website,they never ship your products, i will advise everyone to AVOID this website.

Back