Timtara - Fraudulent site!

@pepps3484
Well they are still not good , because you will be so happy you are getting a product for free and that will never arrive . At end you will be sad you did not get a free product :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I am one of the idiots who got fooled into a deal on 12/12/12
Since the site was listed on gosf.in, I did not check for reviews.
Now its more than three weeks, and customer care does not even give a complaint number.

I called up my credit card company, and they say since I made the order they cannot raise a dispute request.
I have to go legal route.

So what now, do I file an FIR against them here in Noida?

Anyone who values their sanity would not ever buy from timtara.

My refund of Rs. 6899 is still pending since Aug 2012.

This is too much of an headache. I contact these akosha guys, and then they send notice, I lose more money blah blah.
I have filed a dispute with my CC company, and they will credit the money to my card shortly.
I have also mailed timtara,com to cancel my order.

I visited their office 3 times, and every time they gave silly excuses

"Your shipment is coming to us on monday then we will dispatch"
"Shipment in in bombay, will be dispatched tonight"
"We will give you tracking number by today evening"
"My mother sat on your shipment".
"My grandfather thought your phone is a chocolate and ate it, we are waiting for him to go to the toilet..."

And so on

What a bunch of fraudsters.
And guess what, I even mailed their CEO
Arindam Bose | LinkedIn
But I guess he knows what kind of company he is running. His name is Arindam bose

Do you have a physical location addres for their office? Someone may be inspired to go do some tod-phod...

Akosha seems almost as much of a scam as timtara. They may be linked for all you know. First timtara holds your money (and the interest from god knows how many such customers) and then akosha wants money to get the other money back.

Does anyone have a physical location for arindam bose? i think one tight slap and some public dhulai may knock some scruples into his sorry a$$.

Why do you want me to give their physical location, why not go to their website
About Us and get the address

Their office is in HCL building on second floor.
Every time I went there, I saw a few people with order related complaints shouting at them.

This is too much of an headache. I contact these akosha guys, and then they send notice, I lose more money blah blah.
I have filed a dispute with my CC company, and they will credit the money to my card shortly.
I have also mailed timtara,com to cancel my order.

I visited their office 3 times, and every time they gave silly excuses

"Your shipment is coming to us on monday then we will dispatch"
"Shipment in in bombay, will be dispatched tonight"
"We will give you tracking number by today evening"
"My mother sat on your shipment".
"My grandfather thought your phone is a chocolate and ate it, we are waiting for him to go to the toilet..."

And so on

What a bunch of fraudsters.
And guess what, I even mailed their CEO
Arindam Bose | LinkedIn
But I guess he knows what kind of company he is running. His name is Arindam bose

Lucky you live in Delhi
I also got fooled in the GOSF and bought a product, hopefully the amount was was small only 2200, nevertheless
If I was living in Delhi I would take some of my friends and probably two three men and then go to their office and get my money back, even if it meant creating ruckus and fighting with them
These kind of people deserve such behavior only

Lucky you live in Delhi
I also got fooled in the GOSF and bought a product, hopefully the amount was was small only 2200, nevertheless
If I was living in Delhi I would take some of my friends and probably two three men and then go to their office and get my money back, even if it meant creating ruckus and fighting with them
These kind of people deserve such behavior only
You can file an FIR under section 420 in vadodra.

Filing an fir does nothing... People have tried.. My friend got his refund in a year using akosha...

So actual legal action does nothing, however sending a letter through some web portal works... Unless akosha is in cahoots with such guys, does not make logical sense.

They are good only if they offer you product for free and your money is not involved :)
no pepps...not worth even if the item is free....i have ordered for edifier da5000pro...still waiting for it to be shipped after 2 months...oh, how i would love to meet those sweet executives face to face....it will make my day even if i have to be in prison for assault.

Anyone who values their sanity would not ever buy from timtara.

My refund of Rs. 6899 is still pending since Aug 2012.

Ok, I just posted on their facebook page (also mailed the techprocess payment gateway) and they got back to me the next day asking if i wanted an alternative product. I kept insisting for my refund and they kept asking for alternate like 3-4 times. Finally they said they'll send the refund but due to some problem with the payment gateway (undoubtedly they've changed it again) they will send a DD to me! I said whatever, let's see if this comes through.

Ok, next day they send me some stupid mail which pretends the above conversation about the dd never happened: "This is to inform you that refund against your order is in process and we have not received any tentative date against this refund and the ordered product is also not available so we are requesting you to choose any product from our site of the same amount against this order so that we can ship that to you within 1 week time"

Back to square one...

Arindam-Bose-Timtara-1.jpg

Back