FS: Headphone Tin t2 plus with extra kz mmcx cable.

laIn

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
delhi
Item Condition
5 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
May 10, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Want to buy earbuds with ANC
Tin t2 pro available for sale, good condition.
Also giving one extra kz mmcx cable
Bump

Attachments

• IMG_20211203_213427.jpg
    IMG_20211203_213427.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_20211203_213443.jpg
    IMG_20211203_213443.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 325
Last edited:
Bump, can't update the main post so posting new images here.
Open to trade with wireless earbuds of comparable value.
IMG_20220209_185234.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have an update regarding @laIn and the MMCX cable that he "sold", I've also kept the mods in the loop.

On having a conversation with him via DM, he showed me that what he had the following KZ MMCX Cable: https://www.amazon.in/Concept-KZ-Replacement-Upgrade-Cable/dp/B08L9HL9WT

Then we started discussing about prices and we finalized on 800 + 100 (Shipping).

To which he said he'll send the earphones "in my name". A while later I got an email from conceptkart.com on a purchase of Rs. 500. On taking a look at the order it took me to https://conceptkart.com/products/kz-iem-upgrade-cable

On asking @laIn what was going on he mentioned that we had already finalized the deal and also that according to him "this is called drop shipping".

Furthermore, he created an account for me on the same website using my email address without my consent to make the said order.

Guys please beware when dealing with @laIn

Yep,he told me both cables are damaged and I have to buy one from conceptkart.I replied send both cables as shown in pictures with earphones I will fix them.he didn't replied after that.should have posted earlier buy again would have been blamed for spoiling someone sale thread.

Back