Tips & Tweaks

Gamer_Guy

Disciple
Hi All!

There r several TIPS,TWEAKS,TRICKS etc. for Win XP spreading all around...But anybody know all these 4 Win98se?I'm gr8 fan of this OS and wana more frm this ;) So plz tell me all tips,tweaks of Win98SE...THX 4 ur replies :hap2:

Hey NitnayLion! u give a cool link :cool2:
One more thing! I download 'WinGuides Tweak Manager' (Trial version)...But facing strange problems...Did anybody know how 2 use that SHIT for better results :mad:

No idea about winguides tweak manager, but one of the best tools for windows with a lot of registry and other tweaks is X-Teq X-Setup. Its free so you wont need any trial ware.

Yeah, and also check out the "Killer replacements 98 se > ME" in the MDGx site, if you have access to a windows ME disc and would like to port some features from ME to windows 98 :)

No idea about winguides tweak manager, but one of the best tools for windows with a lot of registry and other tweaks is X-Teq X-Setup. Its free so you wont need any trial ware.
Whn I open http://www.x-setup.net/downloads/.]X-Teq X-Setup[/URL] , I got an error message :
"Error 500 - Internal Server Error
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed."
U check d link b4 u provide 2 others :S
U got any other Tweak Manager ... Let me know :bleh:

Back