Tirupati no longer Corsair dealer

baaaah, now this is really going to be interesting....Prime trying to dominate !!......i guess Phoenix will be the best person to PING! regarding this......i personally have got 2x 8gigs so i have the same question.......what abt us ppl :( .........will keep a watch on this thread...thanks for the update

nah nah....

the OP is wrong.

amarbir has just posted that HE will not deal with corsair stuff anymore..

Lynx Not To Resell Corasir Products Due To Bad Service of Corsair

Hi , Since The Service of Corsair Has Been Shifted To Some Other Party From Tirupati ,The Service of The Same Has Become Worst In My Area .We Will Not Be Reselling Corsair since Further Notice .Thanks To All Out Region Customers Who Have Made us No 1 In Corsair Sales Here .We Are Left With No Choice ,Replacement given On 13-5-2008 Have Not Been Given To Us Till Today ,So What Can We Do On This Issue Other Then Not To Resell It .

this if from the corsair page..

Technology & Gadgets

TAG +91-22-23823331/2

Tirupati Enterprises

Welcome to Tirupati Enterprises +91 33 22251192

also.. its already well known that corsair service in India is handled by Kobian. there was a thread about the same here earlier

yep.....Tirupati will never stop corsair , its their premium brand....as for service also , they are here, and so am i , so why worry.....

Back