TISSOT T-touch and creative tactic 3d sigma

Couldn't resist the tissot t-touch watch so bought it a worthy addition to my collection :D also got the creative headset for my gaming sessions , the sound of creative tactic 3d sigma is really good and its very comfortable for long hours of gaming and awesome build quality . The headset is excellent for gaming and also good for video and audio purposes...and also bought a watch storage box by tech swiss for my precious time pieces enjoy the pics:)

DSC_4924 by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

DSC_4918 by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

DSC_4927 by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

DSC_4903 by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

DSC_4907 by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

DSC_4913 by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

Not going to say congratulations cause I am jealous of the watches...!

Any ways..

Congratulations. Excellent purchases.

:)

watch 240$ ( got 20% off on 300$ during fathers day deal) and i shipped it to my sister and she bought it with her

headset rs3600 from iccshopabroad

techswiss watch storage box for 35$

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

asingh said:
Not going to say congratulations cause I am jealous of the watches...!

Any ways..

Congratulations. Excellent purchases.

:)

thanks bro...its only bceause of the 20% discount and my sister visit to india i bought it otherwise the custom charges would have killed the deal

Congratulations dude. Good buy. Guess you need a dress watch now.
Great collection and can i see some more pics of your Bucherer?

for dress watch i use the omega seamaster chronodiver although its little sporty it goes very well with formal dresses

@shady2pac which pics u are talking about???

Very naaaicee, enjoy wearing your new watch :D. I can identify the 3 watches in the middle, is the tommy a chrono? and, which are the watches on the left and right corner?

Shady2pac was referring to the Bucherer envelope in the upper storage of the watch case, you got a Bucherer too?

Pics of the watches on the corners would be nice. :)

Black_Hawk said:
Breitling Breitling Breitling doc!

bro my accounts are empty after getting OMEGA so need some time to recover:no:....OMEGA burnt my pockets very badly:( .

JPL said:
Very naaaicee, enjoy wearing your new watch :D. I can identify the 3 watches in the middle, is the tommy a chrono? and, which are the watches on the left and right corner?

Shady2pac was referring to the Bucherer envelope in the upper storage of the watch case, you got a Bucherer too?

Pics of the watches on the corners would be nice. :)

from left to right

GIORDANO ,TOMMY HILFIGER , OMEGA SEAMASTER CHRONO DIVER 300m , TISSOT T-TOUCH NAVIGATOR 3000 , TISSOT V8

i bought my tissot v8 from the shop bucherer in luzern during my europe trip. the envelope contains the bill

DSC_4933 by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

dr.sankhadeep said:
bro my accounts are empty after getting OMEGA so need some time to recover:no:....OMEGA burnt my pockets very badly:( .

from left to right

GIORDANO ,TOMMY HILFIGER , OMEGA SEAMASTER CHRONO DIVER 300m , TISSOT T-TOUCH NAVIGATOR 3000 , TISSOT V8

i bought my tissot v8 from the shop bucherer in luzern during my europe trip. the envelope contains the bill

DSC_4933 by dr.sankhadeep, on Flickr

Dude, I for one know you don't need time to recover. Your one monstrously rich doc, just go get that Breitling already :eek:hyeah:

Back