TISSOT WATCH FROM EBAY.IN

kingdomraj

Disciple
Hi,

Landed up buying a Tissot PRC 200 for Rs 6000. It was an impulse buy. Though the seller is a power seller with odd 99% positive feedback. The watch would reach me on Monday. It was only after I purchased it, I came to know about all the replica watches coming from Hongkong instead of being Swiss...

Is there any way to return it back, if it turns out to be replica/ fake.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/260972129462?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Please suggest

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

I guarantee you this is fake. I am willing to bet 10k on it
<

but the seller also claims it to be 100 percent original.. if it turns out to be fake, can't I claim it to be fake, with ebay

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

^ well what you can do is go to tissot showroom or any other big showroom which sells tissot and get it checked from there. If it's fake then request them to give you a letter on their official letter head and ask them to mention that watch you bought from ebay is fake tissot and then open a case on ebay. I think this can get you back your money. (Not sure though)

[font=arial, sans-serif]Tissot PRC 200 is one of the most widely available fakes. You can find various threads on watch forums regarding fake PRC 200. [/font]A genuine one will cost you around 17k-18k. This one is 100% fake. [font=arial, sans-serif] [/font]

I have an original. Had purchased it for 300 USD. I didn't know what was in my head when I purchased this off eBay. Will post in pics of both the watches on Monday....

eBay.com has buyer protection, where if the product is fake, one has to prove it to eBay and damage the product, before sending it back to the seller . Alas we don't have anything like that... Anyways will try to return it, through ebay

Dont worry at all. I once contacted customer care regarding the same issue. They said if u think the product is fake or not as described, you will get full refund along with back shipping charges from ebay. Thats the paisapay protection in which when you pay, the money goes to ebay first, then after you have received the product and you confirm the receipt via email, then it moves forward to seller. So, dont worry.

And how do you plan to prove to Ebay that it is fake? Tissot showrooms won't give you in writing, they might even confiscate it. So how do you plan to prove to Ebay?

Back