TM Sunrise A.K.A TrackMania Sunrise

Please pardon the formatting of this post...as i am short of time:p
I just came across the demo of this game and i found it quite good. The game is titled TM Sunrise, which from what i have gathered, is a sequel to a game called TrackMania or something.
With some good tracks available for the demo inbuilt demonstrating the racing environment with oponents and 2 tracks with a race against time and 2 tracks which you have to design to fulfill a goal in the least possible time, this game is a great racing sim.
There are custom made tracks by ppl who have unlocked the editor in the demo, there are plenty of legal tracks to download and race on. Apart from this, the stunts you have to perform are quite good and brain whacking at sometimes in some tracks:p
The GFX are good.....runs at 1024x768 without any hitches, on a Pro Savage DDR 32MB:p, with great smoothness, on a 1.8Ghz P4 and 256Mb ddr Ram.
Overall, this is a cool game to play for the Racing Sim and Action gamers:D
Am sorry i cant post any screenshots now as i am short on time, but will definately post it here soon.

Meanwhile, look at the screenshots on their official website [RANK="www.tm-sunrise.com/images/images.htm"]Here[/RANK]
Besides, i am creating a track of my own (currently in the alpha stage :p-- Ask Albert about this;).....the Alpha tester;) ) which also i shall put up here soon atleast a beta version of it.
I would suggest ppl play the demo of this game atleast.
Demos and trailers available Here
Have fun.

Back