To Me, it's PERFECT.

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Intro:
I used around 15-16 headset, 5-6 IEM and 1 OEM from Creative, Apple, Sony & Philips. I'm a music addict as I listen to them like 5-6 hours a day. I'm knew things like bass & treble and there's different types of headset but don't know about their signature & blah blahs. After I found in TE, people hooking different types of headset and posting their expression, I wanted to try what it is. I have some difficulties like fatigue after listing to more than 10 minutes or so with some headphones. Hence the solution is to sell it or gift someone. Those times, i cant sell. So gifted around 4-5 headsets and some sleeps in somewhere. So, I wanted to try in low budget rather than spending more than 10k+ if it has the same effect. At this time, Metalspree posted the ad for Denon D2000 with the price tag of 13k but felt bit high to try and got deal with AD300.

Audio Tecnica ATH-AD300:

This is my first try to pro brands headphones. Got this beloved beauty from techie_007 . Honestly, this shows better world. Had very poor experience with my iPhone. But it's the king with my pc. Right now, I unplugged the speakers and this was connected all the time. This mainly serves the purpose with movies. IMO this is the most comfortable OEM, light in weight & very minimal clamping force, less sweating. I can watch a full movie without any difficulties. This fulfills my movies. Now I wanted to try something better, better with my taste in music.

Brainwavz M4:

Got this tiny beauty with the red hot deals of $28. To me, initially it feels flat but gradually the soundstages are better & tighter, felt this after it returns from esanthosh for his review/comparison. But, I felt fatigue/headache after listing to more than ten minutes. This sleeps in my cupboard for a long time as I don't wanted to sell this.

Audio Technica ATH-M50:

By the time I loved the headphone and would to buy a professional like denon, found that Metalspree is not selling it.So my hunt started with pro monitor headphone coupled with dac.
http://www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/decide-me-oeh-dac-134644/
My first suggestion came from bennysachdev as M50+E17. I pm PristineNote about the availability but it's all OOS. Then Ritvik suggested Fisher Audio FA-011 rather than M50. The problem is, it should be imported. Decided to take the plunge but it goes OOS again. Kinda confused. There comes a guy, quickdraw who was selling a brand new M50 which he feels uncomfortable. Pm'ed that night & finalized the deal by around midnight 12'o clock. Days goes by, got this champ, felt not so great. Yeah I know it needs burn in to go. But I don't wanted it burning all night as I wanted to listen from the start. The sound keeps gradually getting great. I'm loving it with every song I'm listening. This is not as comfortable as AD300 as the clamping is bit harsh & keeps sweeting after half an hour. Can anyone suggest, how to adjust it.
To finish my setup, Im taking the final call, ALPEN.

Fiio E17 aka Alpen:

As PristineNote stated that the stocks will be coming soon. After a month or more, Got this angel. Charged, sourced my iPhone with Fiio L9 LOD & hooked with M50. Pushed the bass to level 8. My head starts dancing boom boom/ feels so great & I'm more than satisfied .
Spend around 21k and would like to upgrade next year with high end oem and ain't know about what's high, mids, low or other keywords but I was happy. It's a great experience in TE and thanks for all the members for the well informative knowledge and kind words.
Finally, i finished the setup.

To me, it's perfect.

:head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2::head2:

ah, its the alpen guys.[/B]] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345739382.806633.jpg
Im not good at posting show off but this is something I feel special, to be happy to post, to be happy to complete my setup. Guess what?
Coming soon...... 

^ Haha! That was my first reaction too!! I've owned a Bijli so I thought it was the same too.
But then I saw the Power/Exit label next to it.....

Has to be some tablet/netbook/ultrabook or maybe HTPC/media player/DTH box. :p

Can't stand these teasers. What's bcome of late? Movies to grand showoffs .....all teasers.

Seriously... tell us already!! :unsure:

Oh, he is more eager than you both (@?dOuBtFiRe? Black_Hawk) to show it but he is trying to generate enough enthusiasm

Zenbook? Asus

Nexus 7 ?

2 week old Labrador puppy

Sunflowers

Fire extinguisher

Zebronics Bijli :lol: . Below pic is my bijli

^ Haha! That was my first reaction too!! I've owned a Bijli so I thought it was the same too.
But then I saw the Power/Exit label next to it.....

Has to be some tablet/netbook/ultrabook or maybe HTPC/media player/DTH box. :p

Good One Green.....;) Its the Ipad 3

guys, its the Alpen.

As a punishment, green I don't mind me making a trip to ur place and lay my hands on those beauties. But first you will get a chop with my hand for the teaser and delay in following up.
Never would have thought. Never was an audiophile:(. But seeing here on TE, would give it a shot sometimes.

As a punishment, green I don't mind me making a trip to ur place and lay my hands on those beauties. But first you will get a chop with my hand for the teaser and delay in following up.
Never would have thought. Never was an audiophile:(. But seeing here on TE, would give it a shot sometimes.

You are always welcome bro.
Me too never was an audiophile before but I'm getting with it.

Intro:
I used around 15-16 headset, 5-6 IEM and 1 OEM from Creative, Apple, Sony & Philips. I'm a music addict as I listen to them like 5-6 hours a day. I'm knew things like bass & treble and there's different types of headset but don't know about their signature & blah blahs. After I found in TE, people hooking different types of headset and posting their expression, I wanted to try what it is. I have some difficulties like fatigue after listing to more than 10 minutes or so with some headphones. Hence the solution is to sell it or gift someone. Those times, i cant sell. So gifted around 4-5 headsets and some sleeps in somewhere. So, I wanted to try in low budget rather than spending more than 10k+ if it has the same effect. At this time, Metalspree posted the ad for Denon D2000 with the price tag of 13k but felt bit high to try and got deal with AD300.

25637245.jpg

Back