Today i Ordered My Recurve Bow

Amarbir

Skilled
Friends ,

Was Wanting To Buy This For Ages ,I am a newbie as far as this is concerned ,But i Can Shoot With a Bow At Lightning Speed And Precision Even From Distances .A Recurve Bow is a Bow That Has a Central Handle Called The Riser And The Two Springie Sides Called the Limps ,Then You Have The Bow String ,Also Advance Things Like Stabilizer ,Sight ,Blah Blah ,And also Lot Of Other Techie Nonesense Like Draw Weight Etc Etc That i am learning

Damages @ 10,000/- + Lots More Like Arrows I Have To Buy ,Also Buy a Quer ,A Sight ,stabilizer And Antivibration Thingie .Also Sone Gear Like a Release Or Something ,Do We Have Any Pro Here Who Can Guide Me

wow..

sure looks kickass..

recurve bow eh...

wonder if its for curving the arrows as in wanted weapons of fate??..lol

is this a real bow.or some wii controller....lol.

greenhorn said:
his customers better watch out :p

Lol ,

Dude This is For Speedy Delivery One Parcel One Arrow Draw It And Leave It Instant Deliveries .:eek:hyeah:

ankitmane said:
wow..

sure looks kickass..

recurve bow eh...

wonder if its for curving the arrows as in wanted weapons of fate??..lol

is this a real bow.or some wii controller....lol.

100% ,

Original Recurve Bow For PSE The World Best Archery Makers .

Spacescreamer said:
and u plan taking orders for this ...?? :p

Lol ,

You Want These Too From Me :eek:hyeah:

titana said:
While practicing make sure no LCD,s around

Basssssssss ,

Only in The Open And To In the practice center ...But Good For Piercing The Buttocks of a Robber is he ever enters the House :rofl:

dark.lord.rules said:
n don go on using a ram stick as ur arrow when u run out of them

Sir ,

Not Possible ,the Draw Length of this bow is much more then the ram length .Ooo Laaa Laaa :)

Speedz said:
Mr. Amarbir going the Abhinav Bindra way!! :hap2:

Wonderful purchase though!! :)

LOL ,

he is a bandooook shoooter and this is a teer kaman :p .Secondly I am OK in shooting with both ,My Bro and Me Both Are Ace Shooters Though He is More into Practise And I Am More into Computers .But i Am a Better Shooter Then Him In This As i Have Extensive Experience With Home Mades ,But This One i Different ,Once i Get This I have to Buys Loads of Stuff For This Though ,Mostly Super Precision Arrows .Arrows Are Beautiful ,They have a Long Rod Made of Wood ,Bamboo ,And Other Metals And Alloys Then You Have the Head ,the Knot The Features Etc Etc ,Woo Man

hello sir :)
umm eagle horn is a bow that is in the game World of Warcraft as far as i know.. hehe
its a virtual bow :)
unless you wanna kill dudes in a game you can't have it :p
cheers sir !

Congrats! Your excitement is very palpable! Have fun with your toys as much as we have with ours!

Edit: 10 Chars are the min ten characters needed to make a post.

Back