Today's Google Doodle

Yeah , saw it today, was wondering why no one posted about it yet. Good one this

RIP Les Paul. Was really saddened when he died in 2009. I guess he was one of the oldest veterans of the guitar alive. He lives on today in every guitarist who plays the famous guitar designed by him - Gibson Les Paul Electric Guitar :cool2:

MHG said:
RIP Les Paul. Was really saddened when he died in 2009. I guess he was one of the oldest veterans of the guitar alive. He lives on today in every guitarist who plays the famous guitar designed by him - Gibson Les Paul Electric Guitar :cool2:
Sadly, can't afford it. :( Would love to own one, though.

yeah its really nice they did something to honor les paul and in a really cool way too...btw only US google people can save and share a 30 sec clip recording....

They do have an archive or their doodles, older ones too from previous years. Although, yesterdays Google doodle had to one of the most entertaining and liked by all.

'

Play Les Paul Guitar Google Doodle

You can also play tune using keyboard. Here are some notes(got by email):-

Happy Birthday: 112143 112154 1186432 776454 112143 112154 1186432 776454

Titanic’s Title Track:

Q W E WQ WT RTY TREW

YUI UYT RTY TREW

K KK K JK k JK L ; L

K KK K JK k JK KL G

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star: 11556654433221 55443325544332

Today's doodle reminded me of one of the short novels I had read during my childhood days - The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. :')

Google

PS: Can we have this thread renamed to Today's Google Doodle?

Looks good
<

Back