TOI Apps for Android, iPhone, iPad and BlackBerry...

hatter

Skilled
are available now. All for free.

The apps not only offer the in-depth and analytical coverage that is the hallmark of TOI's print editions, but also bring you news as it happens 24x7. They have photo galleries and videos from a range of categories including news, sports and entertainment.

All TOI apps come with social media integration. They let you share articles or photos on Facebook and Twitter, and also via email. They also let you save articles for offline reading. The apps help readers stay connected to their hometowns — wherever they are in India or abroad — by providing local news from 30 Indian cities. This has been made possible by the unrivalled, nationwide network of The Times of India.

Now you will not miss the action on the cricket field even if you are not able to watch a match on TV. All our apps come with a live scorecard. If you are planning to go to a movie, you can quickly browse the movie review list on a TOI app and read reviews — by critics as well as readers — of movies made in seven languages, including English and Hindi.

For more please see: The Times of India (TOI) iPhone,Blackberry and Andriod Application

I must thank the community here for their valuable feedback on our Android app that I shared with you folks a few days ago.

I will appreciate if people here can download the new apps for their corresponding devices and give a feedback/review in Android Market, iTunes etc

If you encounter bugs or glitches, you can always leave a feedback here or PM me.

A note for Nokia users: Symbian app is expected soon :eek:hyeah:

Back