Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 Coming This Fall

Completed 4 missions so far and the mission to take out the oil refinery was dam tough, at least the first part of it which requires us to defend our allied assault teams too. I'm surprised we don't get to select our own air-crafts before the load out like in the first game. Not sure if it's yet to come or has been taken our completely. But so far so good, enjoying the game.

Yes it is. Ubisoft at it's usual best.

UPDATE: Completed the game yesterday and I found it much better than the first one. A lot of people might disagree, but it's true. This was pretty challenging and needed a good amount of precision in the combat. The enemy planes this time weren't a missle-fodder where you could just easily lock and blast them out of the sky. Some of them were, but some of the MIG-29's and SU-34's were grossly annoying with their uber-fast manoeuvring and apt usage of flares. The last level was amazing and took me quite sometime to get through. Top notch voice acting, much better compared to AC6.

Please try this one guys. I, for one, really enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure you guys would have the best of it on the PC. Besides you'll have access to co-op as well. So you can do the whole campaign with your friends. Those UAV missions give you a deja vu of Modern Warfare. Plus it's very challenging, like I said before.

atiamd said:
try it on an eyefinity system

or at the very least on a 42" or above lcd TV

........ with surround sound

and a flight yoke

.. YOu will have the time of your life with HAWX

with all those suggestions.. I d rather join a flying club.

and with all due respect to Bhullar boys.. cant we get this thread closed..? pricks in the eyes the id.

ubergeek said:
is it playable with kba nd mouse?

No clue, but the aerial combat was dam tough in the first game with mouse and keyboard combination. I never even bother playing it with a mouse and keyboard combo. 360 controller is a far better choice. Heck, I couldn't even play Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII with mouse + keyboard.

Spacescreamer said:
and with all due respect to Bhullar boys.. cant we get this thread closed..? pricks in the eyes the id.

Close the thread? Why?

I think Indian release will have a much lower price tag as it's Ubisoft. So I'm betting somewhere around Rs.990. Just crurious, what rating did GameTrailers give for the PC version or is this console review?

The first one was awesome.I played it with KB and mouse and faced no issues with my performance.Hope that they kick out the XA-20 Razorback which doesn't even exist.
BTW which was ur fav jet for dogfighting?
For AG missions nothing beats the Warthog aka the A-10 Thunderbolt(too bad that US is phasing it out for the JSF-35.MAN that GAU-8 Avenger 30 mm kicks ass with DU rounds)
For AA I liked the Su-37 the most for its more balanced AA loadout compared to the F-22 Raptor

Back