Tonido Plug vs Pogo Plug

13warrior

Recruit
Hey,

Has anybody has any experience with these devices ? How good are they and are the available in India ? I am planning to get one of them and any help in deciding will be appreciated. My main usage is to

1. Access my files on the go .
2. Torrent :D
3. Listen to music
:thanx:

i am using seagate dockstar with plugapps. good for accessing files on the go and for torrent. But its not any good for listening to music from this.

(you can still connect an USB sound card and make it work for music.)

Both of them are the same OEMs.

The only thing that differs is the preloaded cloud management software dat each one provides.

I've used the Tonido Plug so i can say that it's cloud mangement software is pretty good and slick.

I personally fell that the Tonido plug is better cos it does not need to be placed on a desk(like the pogo plug) and can be directly kept on the wall.

dyna said:
i am using seagate dockstar with plugapps. good for accessing files on the go and for torrent. But its not any good for listening to music from this.

(you can still connect an USB sound card and make it work for music.)

dockstar is good but with half the processor speed of the tonidoplug. u can very well play music off it too with a usb soundcard. get in touch.

chaitu.genius said:
Both of them are the same OEMs.

The only thing that differs is the preloaded cloud management software dat each one provides.

I've used the Tonido Plug so i can say that it's cloud mangement software is pretty good and slick.

I personally fell that the Tonido plug is better cos it does not need to be placed on a desk(like the pogo plug) and can be directly kept on the wall.

i am using the tonidoplug and it is worth every penny. i have gone a little beyond and running a blog, torrents, jukebox and tonido on it...

Back