Top 8: Online Photo Printing Sites in INDIA

Gaurish

ex-Mod
There exists a few sites, which let you upload your images,print & send them to your home & they claim the charges are less than convential photo studios. ins't that sound great,

Here are a many sites(there are many but i am giving the major ones in INDIAN context):

1) Snapfish:Digital Photo Printing, Free Online Photo Albums and Digital Photo Sharing - Snapfish
Price: each 4x6" = Rs.2.95/-
Shipping:Free shipping
Offers:First 10 FREE

2) ZoomIn: store, share, and print digital photos at low prices
Price: 4X6 Rs. 4.00
Shipping:Flat Shipping = 25
Offers: first 15 prints (4x6) are free!

3) itasveer - India's online photo printing service. Send photos to India. Create Photo T-Shirts and Mugs.
Price: 4" x 6" = Rs. 4.00
Shipping:Upto 50 prints = Rs. 30
Offers: First 10 Prints are FREE!

4) Send Photos to India, Photo Printing in India, Digital Photo Prints India
Price: 4 x 6 print Rs. 4.40
Shipping: Rs. 35
Offers:No Offers

5) Send Photos to India, Send Pictures to India, Digital Photo Printing & Delivery, Send Digital Prints to India
Price: 4 x 6" Rs 7.6
Shipping: Rs. 40/- Flat
Offers: First 10 prints free

6) SnapGalaxy - Store, Share & Print - 10c/Rs.4 Kodak Prints to India, USA - Unlimited Photo Storage - Free Photo Sharing - Photo Gifts
Price: 4†x 6†= Rs. 4.00/-
Shipping:Qty: 1-50 = Rs.35/-
Offers: None

7) Picsquare - Online Photo Printing in India, Online Photo Sharing in India, Send Photos to India, Photo Gifts India, Photo Prints, Photo Greetings, Photo Calendars, Photo Mug, Photo Mousepad,Collage Poster, Photo T-Shirts,India
Price: 4†x 6†= 2.99
Shipping: 1 to 50 Prints - Rs. 36.0 /-
Offers: none

8)Send Photos to India
Price: 4†x 6†= Rs. 4.00/-
Shipping: = Rs60/-
Offers: 10 Free prints Rs. 40/- Flat
Offers: First 10 prints free
Please share your experiences & views about such sites

Hmm.. lemme check them out for t-shirts.. Picsquare has a tie-up with tata indicom broadband i think..

kunalthesarkar said:
i am just afraid of one thig if the phots gets misused then what can we do?

try snapfish then, thats owned by HP . U can try trusting a bigger company. In the same vein, can you trust fotofast with the digital pics u give to them for printing? :p

From these, I have tried zoom.in and picsquare.com. I wanted to try snapfish but couldn't because they accept only CCs and I don't have one.

zoom.in - well, the process of uploading photos is easy and delivery is fast. But photos don't look that great. I found the colors unnatural. The photos surely look different from actual photos/actual prints.

picsquare - Well, same here. The photo uploadation was done in a small time, I got the delivery on expected day, but the photo quality was not good. Some photos came out slightly blurry, the colors were OK though.

The photos I got printed from my local photo lab were considerably better than both the above services. But yes, these services are cheap and they save you the hassle of visiting the shops. So, if you are ready to compromise on the image quality, use these.

Abhi.

I ordered, 15prints from Zoom.in yesterday for Rs 28:bleh:

lets see how is their quality of prints.

Right now, i got a poor experience as i was not able to upload pics directly you there site, contacted them & they replied 3 days late.

then asked me to use Third party tool like picasa to upload.

What can i say for a company which relies on third party tools:|

I am concerned about the quality, anyone used snapfish.in

However, Zoom and picsquare quality doesn't seems up to the mark according to ur reviews.

I just love snap galaxy's service... Have ordered twice from them and i had the photographs in my hand within 48+ hours... And the quality was great too... Could not ask for more and will definately not try any other service as as i am pretty satisfied with them... Will recommend them with my eyes closed...

I would like to know how much time does it take to upload a single photo sized around 3 MB.

Don't these services take a lot of time to upload multiple pictures ? I am on a UL 256 Kbps connection and I think it will take ages for me.

Mohit said:
I would like to know how much time does it take to upload a single photo sized around 3 MB.

Don't these services take a lot of time to upload multiple pictures ? I am on a UL 256 Kbps connection and I think it will take ages for me.

well, why don't you resize it in sizes

like 1024x768?

the quality is not effected for small size prints, but if you are ordring poster size then it will be

Yes, resize your photos & then upload them. There is no point in uploading a 3MB photo if you are going to take a 6X4 print. And anyways, they WILL crop your photo to fit it to this size. Be prepared for that.

Note : Uploading is not that slow, especially if multiple uploading option is available.

Abhi.

If you're in Bangalore, you can try gkvale.com 2.99 for PC or 4 X 6 prints, plus you can pick it up at any of their showrooms for free.. otherwise the courier charges are Rs. 25

Gaurish said:
well, why don't you resize it in sizes
like 1024x768?
the quality is not effected for small size prints, but if you are ordring poster size then it will be

Unless you want to print Stamps, 1024 X 768 is crap. Infact even 2 MP images are not that sharp for 4X6 prints.

Switch said:
I just love snap galaxy's service... Have ordered twice from them and i had the photographs in my hand within 48+ hours... And the quality was great too... Could not ask for more and will definately not try any other service as as i am pretty satisfied with them... Will recommend them with my eyes closed...
^^ Second that. Snapgalaxy's quality is brilliant and the pics are always delivered via DTDC in 2 days.

Wolfff said:
Unless you want to print Stamps, 1024 X 768 is crap. Infact even 2 MP images are not that sharp for 4X6 prints.
^^ Second that. Snapgalaxy's quality is brilliant and the pics are always delivered via DTDC in 2 days.

Buddy i just said for example to convey him what i meant :bleh:

btw, In your opnion what sizes are best for 4x6?

Back