top end phone money can buy! for my uncle

raju.03kumar

Disciple
as the thread title says.. looking a for a top end phone money can buy(plz not those diamond studded ones :p) for my uncle. he's 55 yrs old and more int stock market..

he's in front of a dual 24 incher setup all day..:(

his old phone: its an O2 xda guess.. top end touch those days.. he's been having that for say 5yrs.. and assuming he's comfortable with win'mobile.. but he's not going to restrict options... he's open to any brand and any OS..

features : anything money can buy!

Budget: reasonably infinte.. lets put cap as 30k but if its worthy it, he won't hesitate to pump some more money..

So looking for inputs frm TE gurus..:)

PS: I've suggested him the iphone and the nokia N8..(cas i've had only brief experience with milestone and other androids) wat do you think guys??

Lolz i cant believe so many people are suggesting iOS, iOS is only good if you are gonna jailbreak your phone.

Anyways, my suggestion would be to get the Acer Liquid E Ferrari, best looking phone out there for me. Plus some Exclusive Ferrari accessories, and not too costly either. One of the very few Android phones that actually look good.

^ True but we're talking about ease of use here, not to be able to do a million useful things with the phone. :p

Apple makes their products thinking that customers are stupid and makes it so restrictive and simple to use, and it does the job for people who couldn't care less about customization or tinkering and want it to just work.

iPhone 4 it is I think that best suits your uncle's requirements.

thanks all for the tip!!!!! :):):):):)

so the priority goes like this:

1)Apple iphone4

2)HTC desire HD

and i've heard iphone4 ran into lot of trouble with the signal dropping issue?? is it sorted out..

and ppl since i'll be getting this locally at Chennai. plz suggest me a place to get this.. had univercel in mind.. or do you think i should get it from an iStore??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

oh and the price of the iphone 4 in chennai

iPhone 4 is not launched in India officially. So you wont get a Univercell / iStore. You will have to go look at the gray market shops. You should look to pay around 38k for 16GB Factory unlocked iPhone 4.

ethanhunt123 said:
iPhone 4 is not launched in India officially. So you wont get a Univercell / iStore. You will have to go look at the gray market shops. You should look to pay around 38k for 16GB Factory unlocked iPhone 4.
OMG!!!! :-o

he seldom gets stuff like that from grey market...

damn which means i'm left no option other than HTC Desire HD???!!!!!!

Back