Top Ten Browsers In the World

deejam007

Disciple
~!~!Top Ten Browserzz....In the World...~!~!

1. Firefox

Firefox's tabbed browsing, RSS support, security features, and overall cool factor make it more attractive than Internet Explorer.

2. Opera

Despite a ton of great technology in Opera, few consumers will be likely to pay for the app.

3. Internet Explorer 6 (with Windows XP SP2)
Unless your business has specific ActiveX technology needs, you are much more secure running Firefox than Internet Explorer.

4. Netscape 8
We like Netscape 8's customization features and its emphasis on security; however, we wish this new version included the native RSS support found in Apple Safari RSS.

5. Maxthon
Maxthon Internet Browser software is a powerful tabbed browser with a highly customizable interface. It is based on the Internet Explorer browser engine

6. Deepnet Explorer

Not only is Deepnet Explorer the world’s first browser with RSS news reader and P2P client integration, it is also the first browser to foil phishers! With its superior security, functionality and usability, Deepnet Explorer can dramatically improve your web experience.

7. GOSURF

Why use GOSURF? Of course, GOSURF runs very fast but need minimal resources. Here are many reasons for using GOSURF Browser instead of other browsers on the market. Here is a list of the most important ones.

8. Browse3D

The Browse3D web browser offers user a visual advantage making finding and using web information more productive. Using multiple browsing engines is made easier because each web page is represented by an image of that page not just a generic tab.

9. Fine Browser

FineBrowser is a multi-window browser and tool to improve your web browsing. It allows you to open multiple sites with one click, and offers a number of tools which make searching and analyzing the web more easy and more efficient.

10. Mix Browser

MixBrowser is a unique offline browser that lets you save web page, picture and flash animation when browsing, browse and organize them offline. It helps you collect valuable articles and nice media files from internet for work, hobby and fun. It frees you from searching again and again or trying hard to remember something somewhere with one click, just saving.

Code:
Download ISO(33 Mb): :hap2:
Code:
http://rapidshare.de/files/36678870/ALL_In_Browserz_By_Deejam.iso

DuBudhi said:
you have a really old source...opera is a freeware now...

Ya he really does because IE6 is listed in the list and not IE7.

Also what is the source of the rating, like any review site etc... ???

Though I am happy to see Firefox at #1...:clap:

i must be mistaken, or higly opinionated, by my top ten browser list goes like

1: firefox

2: firefox

3: firefox

4: firefox

5: firefox

6: firefox

7:firefox

8:firefox

9: firefox

10: guess what? firefox.

...get the drift?? :hap2:

I think IE6 is mentioned cause 7 is still beta...

Opera was also always available a freeware, but to remove ads you would have to register...I think its the same still

Baron said:
I think IE6 is mentioned cause 7 is still beta...

Opera was also always available a freeware, but to remove ads you would have to register...I think its the same still

No, it has been ad-free for quite some time now.

I love Opera....although firefox has gotten lot more popular.... I use FF more than Opera though...

But if u go by the crowd numbers....does IE (any damn version...it comes bundled with the OS) even have competition ??

opera became a freeware long time back... its a far better browser than anything else out there. it loads a lot faster that anything out there , but the major hurdle is that some major service providers simply block opera out :( (be it gmail(when it started )and now yahoo mail beta :( )

FF - Tops - simply because or its plugins - simply amazing amounts of usefuls things available

Opera Top notch but the ratio of site not accepting opera is not acceptable so have to do without it

IE - well gates daddy has its own uses - cannot be ignored

Back