Torn between Android and WP

shit

im a tinkernut

<

U have a O2X ,right ?

#Renegade Gmaps Pro pings latitude for me. Haven't had any issues with that. WhatsApp is terribly buggy on WP7. What phone are you using ?

The good old Samsung Focus and the Android phone at home is the Xperia Neo-V.

I have gmaps pro too. Bought it as it is the closed thing to google maps.

yea.. whatsapp and a few apps really struggle on the 1st gen WP7 phones.

offtopic : how do some of you define yourself as a 'power user' ? gauging response for a report i'm working on. Being able to shift around icons and widgets on a homescreen really won't be a power user thing IMO. Looking for genuine answers , and if the reply is flashing custom ROMs.. i'd also like to know why you feel the need to do that ! Thanks !

I was in same boat for a long time and check my signature now
<

1 day WP7 and Android the next day
<

Personally like the WP7 for their apps implementation and animations.. Very smooth compared to Android.

Also I found BING maps is way better that google maps at this point of time (may be bcz i use custom roms)..

I was in same boat for a long time and check my signature now
<

From my limited knowledge, and what I saw, dual booting any phone results in the non native OS performing very slowly.

Not too sure if this is true in your case. If not then kudos
<

From my limited knowledge, and what I saw, dual booting any phone results in the non native OS performing very slowly.

Not too sure if this is true in your case. If not then kudos
<

True. But not much difference.. For me WP7 is super smooth
<
and Android is lil laggy :/ (due to class 2 SD card as android boots from it). No major issues though..

As per my experience, irrespective of OS you will satisfied. Both are amazing OS..

I personally prefer WP7, based on my experience so far... Yet to try iOS..

All the best for your purchase..

I thought you were waiting for 6 months!?!!

Other than the interface, Nokia 701 instead of 710 - serves all your needs! Poor Symbian, I may the only one to buy it after all (6 months!)!!

True story! Battery life could be better, but I suppose I could sacrifice that in having the most epic phone on the market :lol:g

Legendry phone
<
For better battery life, Android is the way to go as unlike android WP7 constantly clocked at 998Mhz

Back