FS: Storage Hardware Torrent Downloader 2 TB NAS Hard Disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerz

Disciple
•Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: 2 TB External Hard Disk iOmega Home Media Cloud Edition / Torrent Downloader
http://go.iomega.com/en/products/ne...me-media-cloud/?partner=4750#overviewItem_tab

• Remotely access your files just like accessing dropbox.
  • Remotely manage torrents.
  • Access Music , Videos, FIles Over Wifi Network.
Built-in AV Media and iTunes Server, DLNA and UPnP Certified, Print Sharing, Device-to-Device Replication, Time Machine Support, EMC LifeLine, Dual Core Processor, Interface: 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port, Torrent Enabled

•Expected Price: Rs 7100/- including shipping. No low balling.

•Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 2 year & 10 months warranty remaining.

•Reason for Sale: On the move.. need a portable harddrive.

•Purchase Invoice Available: Yes

•Product Condition: Excellent condition, 10 out of 10

•Accessories Included: Original box, Lan cable, Power adapter, Software CD.

•Product Location: Dehradun. Uttarakhand

•Shipping Charges: Free shipping

•Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Attachments

• IMG_3001.jpg
    IMG_3001.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3004.jpg
    IMG_3004.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2998.jpg
    IMG_2998.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2992.jpg
    IMG_2992.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_3009.jpg
    IMG_3009.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 117
Dude have you used it as a NAS downloader? i would be interested. PM me the details about client or web gui or any configuration needed.

I would also like more details about it's torrent capability. Can we schedule torrent d/l from say 0200 - 0800 hrs?

Does it contain Transmission or any other torrent app? Can you share the webconsole screenshots of what all can be configured?
When used as a FTP can individual users with rights to specific folder and quota be provided?

If the Purchase Invoice Available: Yes then please post screenshot of the invoice.

I would also like more details about it's torrent capability. Can we schedule torrent d/l from say 0200 - 0800 hrs?
No torrents cannot be scheduled. The torrent is dropped in a folder and it begins downloading automatically.

Does it contain Transmission or any other torrent app? Can you share the webconsole screenshots of what all can be configured?
When used as a FTP can individual users with rights to specific folder and quota be provided?

If the Purchase Invoice Available: Yes then please post screenshot of the invoice.
Yes you can set username and password for multiple users and give access to specific folders.

Torrent console:
accyh.jpg

All Features:
nlzas9.jpg

questions -

-will the torrent works after shutting down the laptop?
-does the laptop needs to be in same network too add torrents? can we add remotely?
-how to use in wifi network?

questions -

-will the torrent works after shutting down the laptop?
-does the laptop needs to be in same network too add torrents? can we add remotely?
-how to use in wifi network?
Yes the torrent continues to download after shutting down laptop.
No need to be no same network to add torrents. Add torrents from a remote place.
Using on a wifi network is easy, just connect lan cable from router to the hard drive. Rest iOmega software helps with all the setup. Access files from any computer within home network or a remote place(a personal website address is provided by iomega which can be customized as needed), or install iomega software on remote computer login and access files like a drive in my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back