20210703_194816_HDR.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 353
  • 20210703_195011_HDR.jpg
    20210703_195011_HDR.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 357
  • 20210703_202954_HDR.jpg
    20210703_202954_HDR.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 368
My apologies. Fellow forum member sent immediate payment. Have you "paid"? If so I'll refund you.
@Aditya Singh we were speaking for the past 2 days. And u know I was traveling with my family. If it was payment I would have made it and I thought I made it clear during our discussion too. Due to our discussion I dropped other searching and my kids learning plan went for a toss now..

@Aditya Singh we were speaking for the past 2 days. And u know I was traveling with my family. If it was payment I would have made it and I thought I made it clear during our discussion too. Due to our discussion I dropped other searching and my kids learning plan went for a toss now..
I can understand what you are saying.
@MiteshR has made the payment. He also needs it for his child's classes.
All I can say is I'm very sorry for the confusion but as it stands it's sold.

@magesh85 He did the exact same thing with me in regards to his Acer laptop. He confirmed with me and sold it to someone else.
I believe its a good sign for you, this guy is not to be trusted as his word has 0 value.

The right to sell to whoever he wants to 100% lies with him but, i would not trust this guys word one bit
Sour grapes. You were busy lowballing while the serious buyer made a reasonable offer.

And absolutely, I'll sell it to whomever I want. It's a free country, everyone is looking for the best price for their valuables and quick remittance.
Thanks for your entertainment today, goodnight.

Sour grapes. You were busy lowballing while the serious buyer made a reasonable offer.

And absolutely, I'll sell it to whomever I want. It's a free country, everyone is looking for the best price for their valuables and quick remittance.
Thanks for your entertainment today, goodnight.
See again, proves the guy is a liar.

I made an offer, you refused it initially.
You are the one that msged me back, asked for my pincode and confirmed the deal. I didnt increase or decrease my price by 1 Rs.
If there is a need to verify this, mods can look into the msges, everything is there.

lol.
See again, proves the guy is a liar.

I made an offer, you refused it initially.
You are the one that msged me back, asked for my pincode and confirmed the deal. I didnt increase or decrease my price by 1 Rs.
If there is a need to verify this, mods can look into the msges, everything is there.
yha pe sabka deal final ho rha hai without any payment :D

Isn't our deal finalized bro ? U gave the word to me.. and u knw I had a flight to catch so was not checking the forum.. you could have atleast gave me a call before finalizing with other person..

@Aditya Singh - Sorry man, but that is not how it works over here. You can't agree to a deal with someone and then sell it to someone else later. Are you saying that deal wasn't finalized with @magesh85. Because I am sure he will have proof that you agreed to the deal.
No way to make this sure without having a look at the conversations..
Many times what happens is people will just talk about finalising the deal but then not make the payment.. Then after a day or so when you ask them about payment they will say that they are backing out of it..
Serious buyers who are really interested in the item will make the payment immidiately to finalise the deal. Nowadays with UPI n all it takes just seconds to make a transfer.

No way to make this sure without having a look at the conversations..
Many times what happens is people will just talk about finalising the deal but then not make the payment.. Then after a day or so when you ask them about payment they will say that they are backing out of it..
Serious buyers who are really interested in the item will make the payment immidiately to finalise the deal. Nowadays with UPI n all it takes just seconds to make a transfer.
Basically what happened is there was talk. If this will be useful for online classes etc. This was happening in DMs. Questions about what OS would be suitable for a child. If Linux can be installed etc.
The person said he wanted to see pictures and the packed box before making payment and also he was traveling and wasn't sure where he'd have it shipped.
So I thought why not make a listing if I'm having to take pictures anyway.
Within seconds of making a thread, another forum member DMed with conviction. He didn't do any lowballing. Straight up serious buyer and within seconds a UPI payment was done.
I understand that someone might be thinking that we talked over 2 days and discussed so much.
But don't we all like when a deal is wrapped up quick within seconds?

No, nothing of that sort had happened at my end atleast. This gentlemen I believe was msging every person who had made him an offer and confirmed a deal, he kept doing it till he got the highest counter offer and went with that whilst keeping the other person on hold and confirming with them too.

Like I said earlier it's completely his wish who he wants to sell it to. But the way he went about it is wrong and I believe doesn't go well with the forum norms.

Mods can check the msges or I can post screen shots if required

No, nothing of that sort had happened at my end atleast. This gentlemen I believe was msging every person who had made him an offer and confirmed a deal, he kept doing it till he got the highest counter offer and went with that whilst keeping the other person on hold and confirming with them too.

Like I said earlier it's completely his wish who he wants to sell it to. But the way he went about it is wrong and I believe doesn't go well with the forum norms.

Mods can check the msges or I can post screen shots if required
Hilarious, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back