Toshiba satellite C640 X4010 laptop review??

I suppose different series has different build quality. I don't own this laptop, but has checked it out at a store. The build quality is not so good. But the specifications are great for the price it retails. Also no HDMI port.

My guess is the build would be nowhere near a Lenovo G570 or a Z570. Such models are fine for sub 20k segment. Check Flipkart user opinion. He says the case build aint great!

BTW what are your needs? If your needs for processing power is not that great then get a Vostro 1450. Comes with one year accidental coverage :) Has a i3 2310M.

Flipkart.com: Dell Vostro 1450 2nd Gen Ci3/ 2GB/ 320GB: Computer

Else the Lenovo Z570 Lenovo IdeaPad Z570: Style Comes Cheap

Flipkart.com: Lenovo Ideapad Z Series Z570 (59-067790): Computer

It has a much longer warranty period :) " 1 Year Onsite & 2 Year Carry In, Domestic, Parts and Labour Limited Warranty "

^ The Z570 is a good model with good metallic build. But Lenovo is gaining market share in India only recently. So not aware of how good/bad their A.S.S is. Also the A.S.S of most laptop companies differ from region to region.

Only A.S.S. that I am pretty sure of is Dell.(personal experiences of friends) My acquaintance's brand new 14R HDD conked off :no: They came to our place and replaced it with a brand new one NBD. (But the buggers had replaced a Seagate with a Toshibha HDD) Rest of the A.S.S knowledge is just by browsing experiences of members.

Back