TOTAL DAMAGE for the Gunners and Big win for the Red Devils..

lol in your dreams if you think they can do anything similar to anyone .....

sadly we are in disarray for lots of reasons, we have 3 more days to do something abt it ...:( days

Humiliation it was for arsenal!

Manchester rocked!

All the goals had class. Both the freekicks from Rooney where top class and Young was just terrific.

Manchester United till i die!

Dont worry kippu...you can always watch a replay of uefa finals...where man u go each year (due to sheer money-the lucky draw they coincidentally have) to get 'TOTAL DAMAGE' -

The jealous can remain jealous as usual.

The true fans will always stand by irrespective of what happens.

Always cautious. I know how streaks suddenly snap.

As far as the stupid comment on being lucky in UEFA, barca is the only team which can beat us ATM.

There is no luck involved in beating Chelsea in UEFA.

If you would have watched the whole damn champions league you would know how good we are.

And if you would have been watching football for a long time you would know what kind of teams are faced after a group stage by every team, so it's not luck for any team. And add to that the unpredictability of football.

Either be a true fan or shut it, since fakers don't deserve anything.

Loyalty is everything. Show respect to your opponents.

Concentrate on supporting your club and not trying to belittle others.

That is what one is supposed to do. Those who don't know this are fakers. They jump onto either the bandwagon of one who is winning or they jump onto the usual bandwagon of hating United.

Arsenal are going through a rough patch. Few days left in the transfer market, very crucial for them.

Their young guns aren't firing, but they will come around. As long as arsene and the fans have faith, patience will remain the key as there is no substitute for experience, sadly for them, United is the exception.

A true arsenal fan would say, it's gonna be a long long season for us, instead of saying hell with United and what not. Yes barca is better, but as far as the rest in the premier league are concerned, we are the best.

Don't believe me? Go to wikipedia and see what we have done in the past 5 years.

Don't want to go? I'll tell you. 4 league titles. 1 champions league. 2 league cups. 4 community shields. 1 club world cup.

Chelsea is the only ones that come close. Chelsea has 1 league title. 1 league cup and 2 community shields.

If that doesn't shut the criticizers I do not know what will as they are just like nagging kids.

Also Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool are a different ballgame all together.

City are playing very well. Chelsea and Liverpool and pretty good as of now.

As of now it's a 50-50 which will change depending on the injuries and team form.

Our young guns have big and important days ahead of them. They show amazing talent. They show a lot of quality. Sir Alex's faith in them as of now is not misplaced.

PS: those of you who take football lightly, understand, football is a religion to me, and I take offense very easily especially when people who do not know anything about football start commenting as if they are football pundits. Show respect to the game. I'm used to the criticism my team gets so not too much bothered by it since your words mean nothing to me.

mjumrani said:
PS: those of you who take football lightly, understand, football is a religion to me, and I take offense very easily especially when people who do not know anything about football start commenting as if they are football pundits. Show respect to the game. I'm used to the criticism my team gets so not too much bothered by it since your words mean nothing to me.

Every football fan feels they're more suited to comment on the game than other people around them. I remember yelling in frustration at Poborsky while watching highlights in 1997, my dad goes its not his fault.....my retort is what do you know....he goes I've watched Best, Law and Charlton in the 9 years I lived in Manchester, you've been following the sport for less than 1! I've learnt to hold back my thoughts on other people's football knowledge since :)

Feel sad for Arsenal, they're one of the few respectable teams left. Some say Barca are the only challenge but Bayern and especially Real look quite impressive too.

P.S. - That Coquelin bugger from last night looks half decent.

I like how people here are saying How good "we" are. Yeah right, you play for Manchester United? lol

Why dont you go and help The Gay in goal, he still looks a bit suspect. The Gay.

Arsenal till I die...... Yesterday it wasnt an experienced Arsenal side. No Sagna, Vermelean, Gervinho,Wilshere,Song,Diaby (All those are better and experienced). I hope Wenger makes some good additions to this side as early as possible.

And regarding yesterdays score, I am sure Man Utd fans who really know Football very well, were not actually satisfied by beating Arsenal, rather they were only satisfied to see the goals scored, coz Man Utd was playing against a weak team yesterday. I loved the way Rooney scored from his free kicks and also Welback scoring a stunner, but other goals were easy as there was no proper marking done by new defenders of Arsenal.

I am sure, Wenger would take the necessary steps and invest in taking a proper player. He has already stated that he is in search of a perfect midfielder, a defender and a striker. So those fans who are cursing Wenger, are noobs. Wenger has made Arsenal a big club.

We friends went to Poptates to see the match and I was the only Arsenal supporter besides all Man utd supporters. :( But then I was happy to see RVP and Walcott score, and this shows that Man utd were vulnerable in defence atleast yesterday, they are missing likes of Vidic and Ferdinand :)

Arsenal fans are sore losers and they will say bla bla all kind of BS, but the bottomline is 8-2 :p. Man Utd sure took them to the cleaners. Chelsea & liverpool better prepare for this kinda rout. Even with the likes of Vidic, Rafael, Fardinand & now Wellback injured, Man Utd really drove home the point. Hail for the 2011-12 champions. But alas I cant still see them beating Barca this year. For that it has to be Real

I need a facepalm smiley nawww.... You are not a football lover, instead you seem to be someone who just supports a side which is winning... :) No hard feelings, but you should never be saying losers if you really love football as a game and not just a war between fans.

devvfata1ity said:
Arsenal fans are sore losers and they will say bla bla all kind of BS

I say we because I am very attached to the team. When it loses, well break ups have been easier.

The variations and amount of emotions that erupt are more prominent than when I think about or see a girlfriend.

I have been supporting United for a very long time now and intend to till I'm dead.

You can call De Gea what you want. He needs time. He just came in. Many fans were the same with Peter Schmeichel. So it's ok. It's just the starting of the season.

Coquelin does seem decent. He just need the right coach and manager, and it doesn't usually get better than arsene.

He really needs to hurry up an strengthen his side. Transfer window is almost closed.

And experienced players for once. In my opinion it takes quite a long time for a player to get the right amount of experience, during that wait he must have something holding him at the club. Otherwise they leave like buggers, eg Fabregas. The team was built around him and he left.

Really hate the flak arsene is getting. There are hardly managers like him left. He is loyal to the club. 15 years is no joke. He is a formidable adversary and always will be.

How good real is, the Spanish season will tell, since that is now just a 2 horse race, unlike EPL, freaking 5 horses as of now.

As far is united is concerned, we need a damn playmaker.

devvfata1ity said:
Arsenal fans are sore losers and they will say bla bla all kind of BS, but the bottomline is 8-2 :p. Man Utd sure took them to the cleaners. Chelsea & liverpool better prepare for this kinda rout. Even with the likes of Vidic, Rafael, Fardinand & now Wellback injured, Man Utd really drove home the point. Hail for the 2011-12 champions. But alas I cant still see them beating Barca this year. For that it has to be Real

Stop being so damn overconfident. It just takes one game to screw the whole season.

Pardon the Hindi but, nazar mat laga team ko.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Fine Arsenal lost.

I don't know why these people are making a fuss about it.

It wasn't the Arsenal of the old days. It was a very weak and makeshift team. Even they knew they were going to lose.

Show some respect. Any team at full strength has the capability to beat United. That's what football is.

Did you even see the matches of Man City, Chelsea and liverpool? Their full strength teams are running riot.

^^ Yeah, Mancity were in full force yesterday. Chelsea played well, looked a lot better side than last season, Liverpool looks promising too this time.. Adam and Downing are combining well for liverpool, suarez is also in good touch

Me thinks that the current league standings for the top 4 will remain the same at the end of the season, with Arsenal coming 5th

chiragsthakur said:
I need a facepalm smiley nawww.... You are not a football lover, instead you seem to be someone who just supports a side which is winning... :) No hard feelings, but you should never be saying losers if you really love football as a game and not just a war between fans.

I live, breathe & sleep football. I aint no neutral specially since my fav team is Man Utd and I will definitely take a side especially in a match between ManUtd and Arsenal. Do you remember the kind of stick ManUtd and their fans got, when Arsenal decimated Utd during the 2002-2003 season at Highbury?? That time we were not making excuses rather we acknowledged that Arsenal was simply playing the best football in the premier league at that point of time.

No offence mate but people who take the easy way of taking the middle ground between two behemoth teams saying they just really love football as a sport aint saying the whole truth.

And most of all the real football lovers will easily remember even the rivalry between two of India's most famous football clubs- East Bengal & Mohan Bagan. Try telling to these clubs' supporters that they dont really love football and are just cheering for the winning side.

Finally if I am just supporting the winning team, wouldnt I mention how great City played against the spurs & bla bla. But no I dint because I have a fav team and I intend to support them forever.

devvfata1ity said:
I live, breathe & sleep football. I aint no neutral specially since my fav team is Man Utd and I will definitely take a side especially in a match between ManUtd and Arsenal. Do you remember the kind of stick ManUtd and their fans got, when Arsenal decimated Utd during the 2002-2003 season at Highbury?? That time we were not making excuses rather we acknowledged that Arsenal was simply playing the best football in the premier league at that point of time.

No offence mate but people who take the easy way of taking the middle ground between two behemoth teams saying they just really love football as a sport aint saying the whole truth.

And most of all the real football lovers will easily remember even the rivalry between two of India's most famous football clubs- East Bengal & Mohan Bagan. Try telling to these clubs' supporters that they dont really love football and are just cheering for the winning side.

Finally if I am just supporting the winning team, wouldnt I mention how great City played against the spurs & bla bla. But no I dint because I have a fav team and I intend to support them forever.

Its fine Arsenal lost, its not the end of the world. I was hoping we would hold on to a draw, but dint happen, thats ok, with such a depleted side, it was going to betough. The score was hard to digest, but these things happen, and credit to Manu, they had to score those goals, but trust me till will come, and this Manu side hasnt been tested yet, so you guys can enjoy the result, but dont get carried away, by calling Arsenal fans 'losers' honestly doesnt bode well, firstly you dont have any right to do that, and if thats how you feel, its saddening maybethats the kind of fan base your surrounded by.

As for Arsenal, we have a decent side, well be back in the top 5, we are kinda doing a Liverpool, but if we can strengthen our defense by getting a couple decent CBs and a def midfielder to assist Song, we should be good. I am expecting Cahill to move before the transfer window.

Congrats to the Manchester supporters for a cracking start to their season, maybe they are peaking too soon! But as SRK said 'picture abhi baaki hai mere dost' long season ahead.

Good luck and may the best team win!!

Cheers

Gunner for life.

Supporting your fav team doesnt mean you should criticize other club supporters and call them losers. Thats what I said, that you dont love football as a game, you love it coz you get a chance to criticize others. Anyways I dont want to stretch it further. Enjoy the game, its just a game, take it in sporting spirit and stop criticizing. :)

devvfata1ity said:

As a die hard gunner it hurts but it the part of football, we have seen better & brighter days now its darker. criticising fans is all I hate, actually fans make a club great,hope rivalry is only on the pitch.if we had played swansea or any promoted club with this team I would be very happy with a draw this shows the quality we had, still a long season to go.still no sign of signings is a big worry.
Gunner 4 life.

Back