TOTAL DAMAGE for the Gunners and Big win for the Red Devils..

mjumrani said:
True.

Just a day left, I'm waiting of another surprise signing by Fergie. He has a bad habit of doing that.

really i dont see anyone on their list, or even linked for that matter, any likely candidates?
chiragsthakur said:
^^ I hope what you heard is correct.. But its highly unlikely that with only one day remaining for transfer window to shut, a big player like mertesacker could be signed.. One player almost inn though... Park young... Lets see who comes as a surprise for us..

As I had said earlier, we 9 friends went to poptates to see tha match, 8 Man utd supporters and 1 Arsenal (me) supporter. But still we never criticize each other. Rather we enjoy the game a lot :)

yes..I can imagine, but we really need to get busy, take whatever we can, we wont be a bad side once we have all our players fit. If we get a couple decent CBs, we should be good.

Mjumrani is right, Santos is a done deal subject to medical, but again dont think Santos has pace, from whatever I have seen on Fifa12 :)

Sneijder seems to be the only target. Though I was talking to a friend of mine who was at Old Trafford during the last game, they have become very fond of Cleverley over there and had put some slogans up saying "Who needs Sneijder when we have Cleverley".

As far as the 2 players I mention for Arsenal, they seem to be at "Getting a medical" stage.

Following the transfer deadline tomorrow is going to be fun :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The announcement for Chu Young Park just came in BTW.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

There should be a transfer deadline thread....

Looking at the two goals that were scored against ManU, i would say that with the injuries to Vidic and Rio, it's gonna be a tough season ahead.Usually there was VDV who made many great saves but De Gea does look out of sorts when it comes to long balls and set pieces. imean the goalkeeping in Walcott's goal was apalling.

But that's what i like so much about ManU and especially Sir Alex, that once he is sure that the player is sound technically, he will give him full support, irrespective of the results.That is also the main reason why so many players start and end their careers with ManU.

On topic - I still love the way arsenal play.Long before Barca mesmerized the world, Arsene Wenger showed the world how slick football can really be.Why do people forget so easily, the season of The Invincibles.Yes Arsene might have been a little stubborn and lost two important players due to that.But again, if anyone can do that again, it has to be him.It's the least the fans and the players owe to him for his 15 years.

Finally wenger spending money bringing reinforcements, phew.hey world if you are going on vacation in 2012 just what happened yours vacation indefinitely postponed.

31996826669034001662416.jpg

^ first things first, RVP showed his worth as gunners,gunners only way is up.
All crapload of citizens dumped& pumped into c##@ of dreams.
Cham6-1ons.:):)
One simple question to mCU fans is mu paying evans or evans is paying mu to play for them.

One small Request to mods change the thread's name to something got r@$ed at their home by noisy neighbors.

i'd 8 2 be a man-u(re) fan right now :bleh:

persie and gunners :rock:

EDIT: And ofcourse, lets not forget this guy

Attachments

• mario-balotelli-why-always-me.jpg
    mario-balotelli-why-always-me.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 65
^The tide is high lets enjoy sticking arrogant & overconfident fans who thought they are invincible this season.

Coming back to gunners game midfield & forward have gelled well but defense is vulnerable to set-pieces, should make more use of set-pieces.
Anyway RVP the flying dutchman really a talisman to gunners.:)

I really think ManU have become complacent lately. Even the 1-1 draw against Liverpool. The defensive strategies employed by Alex Ferguson are mind-boggling. I'm glad that such a romp happened early in the season so that they can still learn from it and we can expect better football from them.

Thats like a professional reply and reflects a sporting spirit... Nice comment... Every Manutd fan should learn this IMO.

boogeyman said:
I really think ManU have become complacent lately. Even the 1-1 draw against Liverpool. The defensive strategies employed by Alex Ferguson are mind-boggling. I'm glad that such a romp happened early in the season so that they can still learn from it and we can expect better football from them.

Back