Touch Diamond2 in stores

kidrock

Disciple
Hey Guys Touch Diamond 2 was officially launched yesterday and will be available from today @ 29k :).

Also expect to see Hero in early July.

Source: Contact in HTC.

29k is a nice price considering all the features and functions of this cell. Its really good it is not overpriced like iphone and all.

Hey... any chance you can find out when the Touch Pro 2 would be released in India? and any insight on the price would be great. Thanks.

wowwwwww 29k.. I think some ppl on TE paid 35k for touch diamond 2 and 40k for touch pro 2!! wow they will get heart attack after reading this!! :D

Guess I'm lucky(?) I didn't know my sis was in the UK arnd the time I was looking to get the Pro 2 :p or I would've end up paying 40k approx for the Pro 2! Any idea about the Pro 2's arrival/rates?

I was told by a reputable dealer in Bangalore that it might be as much as 33-35k... for the TP2 that is.

He also mentioned it should be out by next month.

halo_3 said:
wowwwwww 29k.. I think some ppl on TE paid 35k for touch diamond 2 and 40k for touch pro 2!! wow they will get heart attack after reading this!! :D

It's just a matter of waiting a couple of weeks so long as the technology's launched here. As for the wait, you end up paying a price which's much lesser. 29k is a good price for the Touch D2. I'm hoping the new iphone 3GS would be priced sensibly.

Back