Touch Phone suggestion

Techlover

Disciple
Hello,

I am looking for a good touch phone in price range of 15k, can any one suggest any good quality mobile in this price range?

Thanks.

Techlover said:
I feel Asus may be good quality but service could be a problem. What's the price of HTC & Asus? Both are using Windows OS?

both have windows mobile 6 and as far as service goes, both are pathetic.

you wont get such a customizable phone in the price range from other companies, but do keep in mind that neither audio nor camera of these phones are particularly good.

bitsandpieces said:
both have windows mobile 6 and as far as service goes, both are pathetic.

you wont get such a customizable phone in the price range from other companies, but do keep in mind that neither audio nor camera of these phones are particularly good.

I need good quality sound & cam, other features like Wifi or 3G is not there, I don't mind.

madmaniac said:
Exactly what I was gonna suggest. And I have seen it suggested over and over again whenever someone asks for a phone. ITs a great bang for the buck.

what is the current price of 5800..???
Heard it is 18750..!!!

I have heard still some bugs in the 5800, it gets hang at times. Also at the time of viewing photo it has some problem, OS is also little slow, that's wht i have heard.

@ techlover: nokia 5800 is a very good touch screen phone

extend ur budget and go for that

or else i dont think theres any other touch screen for 15 k

or get a 2nd hand

see the market section someone is selling nokia 5800 at 17k.

go get that!

mathew_p_a said:
Don't worry about service.. even Nokia is pathetic there.:bleh:

I bet only sonyericsson will get a passmark in this section(service).

Naah i dont agree with you.. :hap5: :hap5:

Nokia's service is anytime better than HTC and Asus.

Techlover said:
I need good quality sound & cam, other features like Wifi or 3G is not there, I don't mind.

good sound and cam then nokia 5800 all the way. htc you will need a convertor to use your own headphones, nokia you will get a 3.5 mm jack. and a htc 2 mp cam is pathetic.

and dont think windows mobile doesnt hang :p i do love it for the customization it offers, and for the excellent screen size within a 10 k budget, but it isnt a phone for multimedia

no offense meant to anyone...

I haven't used an htc. but for me, the 5800 cam and sound is not in par with my previous sony mobile, w810i. I am going to check with a PL30 to see whether the sound on 5800 will improve, since my sony had in ear headphones.(that may be the reason for improved sound quality on sony)

bitsandpieces said:
good sound and cam then nokia 5800 all the way. htc you will need a convertor to use your own headphones, nokia you will get a 3.5 mm jack. and a htc 2 mp cam is pathetic.

and dont think windows mobile doesnt hang :p i do love it for the customization it offers, and for the excellent screen size within a 10 k budget, but it isnt a phone for multimedia

Back