Touch Phone suggestion

if you don't need wi-fi/gps then go for cookie, what more do you need?? who uses the phone camera anyway, when digicams are dirt cheap.. can be borrowed from any friends... if you need wi-fi/gps then 5800,

may be 5800 looks crap but it has good features..i think there is one 8 MP LG phone also, looks better then samsung M8800(may not be launched in india, but price should be close to 21k :) )

abhi.eternal said:
so where people are going ga-ga over SE, HTC, NOKIA, SAMSUNG (i agree they are good, no doubt)... why did you forget MOTOROLA?... i guess may be company is past its glory days!!... however, i got a MOTO ROKR E6e... it is touch-screen, looks good (esp. with the awesome S9), pure music phone (comes with 2GB card for premium model), 2MP cam is decent, has edge... the negative would be absence of 3G or wi-fi (and the company!!)... if you think you can live with it, get it... the premium model (with S9) will not cost you more than 13K... no flame wars please, just my opinion :)

1+ Can Be Modded To Hell:hap2:

But Still I Think Its Old. I too Own E6 But Waiting For Motorola A3100 Will Too Upgrade When its Out.

YouTube - CES 2009 motorola A3100 touchscreen in HIGH QUALITY!!!!

Back