Budget 90k+ Touchscreen laptop for cad work

greenhorn

Patron
Friend of mine is looking for touchscreen laptop for cad work. Auto cad, solidworks etc.
He needs touchscreen because he will need to present/demo stuff to clients and the touchscreen is important. He needs good graphics muscle and Ram because he said his models are heavy and eat a lot of storage, cpu and mostly GPU to render.

He's looking for mostly 14". Only models sold and supported in India (he'll need to get an AMC for it). His budget is 1-1.2L

Any suggestions? This is such a niche area i don't even know where to begin

AMC.. as in?
As for touch screen he might wanna look under office laptop segment. I've been using HP spectre from 5 years now and it still performs well owing to my workload. There are premium Dell xps 4k touch screen laptops as well

Regarding gpu and ram usage there are Asus zenbook pro models he might wanna look at

AMC = annual maintainence contract. Sort of like a third party extended warranty
At this point we are looking at the Asus flow x13. What a machine! Only issue is the palm detection is a bit spotty. Yes the spectre x360 is next in line followed by surface 8 pro

Back