Towering Inferno !!!optimus Prime Gets A New Armor !!!

Hey finall back again with a another upgrade... dont think i am mad but Becuase of this TE i have gone completly crazy !!! :hap2: .. Was too bored of my CM690 Looks so decided to purchase HAF 932 . Was confused between Antec 1200 and this one but checking out the specs HAF 932 is much more spacious and excelletn cable management . and for the price its a Steal . I was not able to find this Case anyhwere but all ty to THITWARES [ RAHUL ] Who managed to get one and Booked it for me .. ty a lot ... for that.. Trust me man this case is huge and looks simply brillaint.. Def suits with core i7 setup :D I guess i am satisfied now hehe I hope so ..People told me this case looks ugly ... but trust me man.. i def prefer looks alot.. but when i saw this in realllll i just went crazy and bought it.. Simply brillaint anyone looknig ahead purchasing any cabinet just go for this . worht every penny . PRICE 8750 EBAY RULES !!!HEHEHEHE:tongue:

Need to get some Led fans.. but need to save some money to buy led fans :D hehehe next weekk will be done..

What a waste :p Seriously man you are way to extravagant :p j/k

Congrats anyway .. I still don't see enough reason of choosing this above CM690 :p

ARE DUDE serioauly.. i was thinking the same.. but cm690 looks like a dead body.. in front of this man .. CM690 was way too sad now....i also modified it .. but nah.. not getting the satisfaction.. but this one is really amazing any time better than CM690 !!!!! no more CM690 its HAF :d

Dark Star said:
What a waste :p Seriously man you are way to extravagant :p j/k

Congrats anyway .. I still don't see enough reason of choosing this above CM690 :p

Congrats. :)
Now i hope your rig is complete and no more changes. :p
This is one of the decent cases available locally and quite vfm compared to the ATCS840 that i prefer.
CM690 sucks imho. :p

Congrats :D
Great buy :eek:hyeah:

zubin4 said:
You could have gone for the Striker aswell??

it is stacker not striker & its not worth it as it is low on space inside (I have stacker too)

CM ATCS 840 & Antec 1200 are the best in India but too costly

Udit said:
CM ATCS 840 & Antec 1200 are the best in India but too costly

Antec 1200 is nothing but a taller Antec 900 na?

e-ATX supported? :S

If not- less space and cramped like 900? :no:
HAF932 is a bit more bling bling, kiddish/gamer types- theonly reason i will buy one is coz it's a poor man's ATCS 840. :p

CM ATCS840 is classy- like a LiLi or Silvy. :hap2:

Congrats on the purchase of HAF. I have seen it in action and I also felt that CM690 looks bad as compared to that. Good Buy Anks----------> Now send the HAF to me please.:eek:hyeah: :clap: :yahoo:

Back