Towering Inferno !!!optimus Prime Gets A New Armor !!!

congrats on the Haf 932 bro..Change all the fans .. the Big boys 200 mm fans hardly move any air at all.

but you definately should have got a antec 1200..

There is HUGE and i mean HUGE difference in Build Quality . Antec Destroys every single CM ever including the ACTS but the ACTS is the ONLY CM case i will buy ...

i have a haf and hate it..

my friend has a haf and he hates it too.. he just bought a ACTS 840 today and dumping his haf.. i already dumped mine.

the case just lets in dust like no tomorrow. Also it constantly rattles .

It is worth 8-9 k but its built to be worth less than that in my honest opinion.

But as long as you like then its GREAT :) everyone has different tastes. Also im sure if you clean her out regularly then you wont have a problem.

i honestly got tired of the rattle more than the dust.

so if you have a quiet Haf932 then you are super lucky :)

cheers bro )

and happy gaming :)

Antec 1200 was good but when u check reviews and compare dimension HAF 932 Has more room for better cooling and better cable management .. which sux in Antec 1200 .. and cost wise also HAF 932 is way too cheaper... but i find it any day worth .. over antec 1200

Hmm.. as of now not facing issue but... lets hope for the best !!i regulalry clean my pc eveyr week
toolius said:
congrats on the Haf 932 bro..Change all the fans .. the Big boys 200 mm fans hardly move any air at all.
but you definately should have got a antec 1200..
There is HUGE and i mean HUGE difference in Build Quality . Antec Destroys every single CM ever including the ACTS but the ACTS is the ONLY CM case i will buy ...
i have a haf and hate it..
my friend has a haf and he hates it too.. he just bought a ACTS 840 today and dumping his haf.. i already dumped mine.
the case just lets in dust like no tomorrow. Also it constantly rattles .
It is worth 8-9 k but its built to be worth less than that in my honest opinion.
But as long as you like then its GREAT :) everyone has different tastes. Also im sure if you clean her out regularly then you wont have a problem.
i honestly got tired of the rattle more than the dust.
so if you have a quiet Haf932 then you are super lucky :)
cheers bro )
and happy gaming :)

if you look at the specs below antec just has more height and width wise again is too narrow and hdd casing is crap.. like entry level cases !!!and it looks to narrow and no room also for cable management...i guess it just sells for the number of blue led fans it provides

582mm (H) x 213mm (W) x 513mm (D) Antec 1200
560 (W) X (H)243 x (D)564 mm HAF 932

^what'll you do with so much room anyway? :p

Except that the A1200 is made of steel, I see no reasons why one should not go for it. A classy case. At least the supplied fans dont suck.

Congrats anyway. :p

Dear anks i agree the haf has more room.. and is better VFM . I bought the case after reading all the super reviews online too..

Though what i did find out after i bought the haf was that it has weak fans . I got better temps in my antec every single time no matter what how many fans i used..

Also when i used 110 cfm fans instead of the regulars the air tends to escape from all the holes in the side pannel in the haf..

It is the same issue with the ACTS 840 that my friend bought .. the case is TOO big.. and fans are too weak.

With stock fans you cant even feel any air moving in the acts 840 if you keep your hand close to your ram/processor.

Even after i replaced all the fans on my haf with better 120's i got slightly worse temps than my antec.. go figure !!

The antec has much better exhaust 2 x120 's right behind the processor.. so it gets the heat out off the case faster while the haf and Acts 840 being soo big have more room for that hot air to circulate inside the case.

i have no doubt at all that was the problem i had because of the temps i saw between both the cases.

The antec 1200 actually exhausts more air than it pulls in !! so it sucks cooler air into the cabinet because of negative air pressure inside the case..

according to me the antec moves air both in and out of the case more efficiently...

Also the antec is not at all cramped with cable management.. its really killer actually !! ill put up a picture of mine soon ..

i love the hdd cages with independent fan controllers built into them so that you can adjust cooling of each HDD cage separately..my Hdd's also run far cooler in the antec 1200

not to mention the fact that whole cage slides out for easy removal of dust filters is super helpfull. i dont even need to turn off my comp to clean it :)

Both my antec 1200's also keep the internals way cleaner than my HAF932.

I just hope you are lucky with the dust/noise/temps.. because i was not and neither was my friend so this case left us feeling let down ...:(

kind regards sir..

toolius

Back