Car & Bike Toyota Fortuner priced at 18.45 lakhs ex-showroom Delhi

NoName01 said:
I hope the Land Cruiser launchs in India soon....looking to buy a nice car in India

It's (LC200) been available for sometime now.

Toyota - New Land Cruiser

teche said:
Saw a few on road today, look plain jane, typically Toyota.

Not much impressed!

With them, its not about how they look RATHER how they perform and what they are capable of. ;)

Even the new LC isn't a looker but the whole world knows what its famous for !

Trust me, Fortuner is overrated, one doesn't feel like sitting in a luxury vehicle costing ~20L. There's nothing special about the exteriors too.
Although big USP is being a Toyota & the stamp of reliability that comes with it.
Regarding the 4x4 part, not many are going to use it or take to treacherous terrain where body damage is evident.

spawnfreak said:
Honda Fanboy...! :eek:hyeah:

Toyota - Reliability and Performance....

Honda vs. Toyota is Design vs. Engineer's Choice

From where did Honda fall into the picture?? Did I ever name it! Please take to read properly before passing comments.

BTW, Honda's are pretty well engineered for your information.

teche said:
From where did Honda fall into the picture?? Did I ever name it! Please take to read properly before passing comments.

BTW, Honda's are pretty well engineered for your information.

& Toyota is spelt as Toyota not "Toyta", as commonly spelt by many who buy it in your neighbourhood!

Well.. Only Honda users always compain of toyota's designs..

Hondas might be well engineered but not like toyota... Toyota has its reliabilty proven world over... Own a Corolla so know what reliabilty means...

spawnfreak said:

Hondas might be well engineered but not like toyota... Toyota has its reliabilty proven world over... Own a Corolla so know what reliabilty means...

Err who on earth buys a car purely for reliability sake? Its like having s3x for the sole purpose of reproducing :bleh::bleh::bleh:

spawnfreak said:

Seems you are prejudiced on Honda owners!

Honda's petrol engines are the most refined units, Toyota doesn't come close. Drive a Corolla & a Civic/City to know the diff.

As a matter of fact, I already own a Corolla & a City too!

A car enthusiast wants a good car which is a mixture of many virtues, only reliability in a tin box is not what they look for!

hi, agreed on Toyota's Reliability, its awsome
but Fortuner is a five year old vehicle sold already in ASEAN countries.
We get here is a refreshed model. Basically its just an Innova with some raised height and a slightyl differnet body style and a four wheel drive, the 3.0L D4d is similar to innova only 500cc less. Which isnt that much of a differnce while driving. The price premium charged by Toyota for this over the Innova is very big. Still i have heard the bookings are stopped for now due to very high demand for Fortuner.

Back