TP-LINK Archer C7 v2 AC1750 For 5,612

manucitc

Disciple
Thanks for your order request: Your order request number is:

Item Type: router

Item Description: coupon code
EMCWWHC46
to get 40$ off

TP-LINK Archer C7 v2 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n

qty 1

As described in the U.S. website below:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...177&cm_re=Archer_C7_v2-_-33-704-177-_-Product

Shipped directly from US retailer to you in India!

Total all-inclusive cost of item for delivery to India based on current exchange rates will be:

Rs. 5,612

Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 4,343

International Shipping: Rs.

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 1,270

- DISCOUNT - Rs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL Rs. 5,612

Buy it Now! Make Your Payment Online:

i GET
"Shipment to the country you have selected is not available" for this. So I guess direct shipment is not available

You need to get quote from ishopinternational and make payment there...
The one i posted price is from ishopinternational...

finally backordered it for 60usd.. 100usd price and 40usd off coupon (valid till 12/2) mentioned on the listing page itself....
backorder - will ship when item comes back in stock...

I did it with iShop International. Because if i did all on my own the cost saving would have been very small.

Anyways i have already got it delivered yesterday.

I did it with iShop International. Because if i did all on my own the cost saving would have been very small.

Anyways i have already got it delivered yesterday.

ohh iShop pays to them on your behalf and charges you the total cost of the item (Product+Shipping)... I have used PPOBOX where i need to buy the product, and pay ppobox just for the shipping...

and now the deal is gone, cant buy it again :<

also the same listing is now showing Archer C9, instead of C7.. though the description still says C7

I dont have the exact quote, but Shipping+Customs would have been around the same.. Around Rs 1200.. PPOBox guys send you the exact quote after item has reached them. I just went for them instead of iShop as I already ordered once from them (got my OnePlus One from them). Now no use as my order got cancelled...

Will try iShop next time...

And you got it delivered... Hows it?

bought mine in the mainland this time and have it running in Bangalore.
+ve
It has exceptional range as the reviews say, a vast range of functions, guest network with bandwidth control, dual USB ports.
-ve
Its bigger than ordinary routers and the three antenna make it need vertical and sideways space also. A bit too many features much more than I will ever use. AC support is only for the 5Ghz band. 2.5GHz band is a/b/g/n only.

Back