FS: Networking TP-LINK Gigabit PCIe Card, Asus Portable Router and TP-Link 5 Port Gigabit Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibose

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Oct 1, 2018
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use
TP-Link TG-3468 Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter : Rs.400/- (Bought from Amazon in Oct 22; Comes with box, invoice and low profile bracket)
Asus WL-330N3G Portable Router : Rs.400/- (Specifications and a Review). It comes only with the Micro-usb cable for power.
TP-Link TL-SG1005D 5 Port Gigabit Switch : Rs.400/- (Bought from forum member; Comes only with power adapter)

Take all three for Rs.1000/- + shipping.

NOTE :-

Please keep the thread clean and seek information / contact via PM only. Please do your own research on specifications and compatibility. If you are an interested buyer and need any other information on any item or additional photographs, please PM. Irrelevant posts will be reported based on the rules of the Marketplace.
SHIPPING : Preference will be always for a local sale. For shipping, it is recommended that the buyer pays and arranges for the pickup. If you want me to ship, it will be extra and at actuals. I would strongly recommend insuring the package but it will need to be borne by the buyer. I will ensure that the packing is as secure as possible. However I will NOT be taking any responsibility of any damage / missing items incurred DURING shipping (once the pickup is done, it becomes the buyer's responsibility).
PRICE : Any messages asking for best price will be simply ignored as the best price is already listed above. If you want to make an offer please do so only via a PM and please mention offer amount. The prices have been kept after considering current prices, availability, age, usage, etc. Do not draw any pricing comparisons using benchmarks/features of an entirely different brand/product. Do not quote prices from out of stock listings, Olx, Fakebook or some obscure "fly by night" shop (you are welcome to buy from those sources). Only if you have a genuine and current pricing comparison of exactly the same new product, you can contact me via PM with the link of the source.
SALE PRIORITY : Sale will be on first come first serve basis, no holding business. DMs will be replied in the order received.
WARRANTY : The NIC still has some warranty left based on the purchase date and invoice. For the other two, couple of days of testing warranty from date of delivery.

Attachments

• NIC Card1.jpg
    NIC Card1.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 100
  • NIC Card2.jpg
    NIC Card2.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 89
  • NIC Card3 Invoice.jpg
    NIC Card3 Invoice.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Router1.jpg
    Router1.jpg