FS: Networking TP-LINK Portable 3G/3.75G/4G Wireless N Router & Huawei E303C 3G/2G Data Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.TP-LINK Portable 3G/3.75G/4G Wireless N Router - MR3020

• Product Name: TP-LINK Portable 3G/3.75G/4G Wireless N Router
  • FINAL Price: Rs 1300 shipped
  • Shipping charges : N/A
  • Manufacturer page URL: TP-LINK Portable 3G/3.75G/4G Wireless N Router - TP-LINK: Flipkart.com
  • Description if any: Bought from ebay by Oct 2012.The router is very compact, worked well with reliance broadband+ card and below 3G card so that we can share our 3G/data card internet as Wifi. The router have one ether net port to share internet and work as AP or wireless point, a 3 way switch will control this. The router has a feature that we can use 3G or WLAN as backup internet, when the main connection disconnects the router will automatically connect to the backup source. This router is DD WRT, Gargoyle, Open WRT compatible
  • Reason for Sale: I have company paid broad band connection and this becomes unused.
  • Product condition: 9.5 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: Oct 2012
  • Remaining Warranty period: Yes - 2.5 years manufacturer
  • Warranty available in: INDIA
  • Invoice Available: Yes, provided if required.
  • Accessories: Modem,Charger,mini ethernet cable,original box,CD,manual

IMG_0550.jpgIMG_0551.jpg

2.Huawei E303C Data Card

• Product Name: Huawei E303C Data Card
  • FINAL Price: Rs 1300 shipped
  • Shipping charges : N/A
  • Manufacturer page URL: Huawei E303C Data Card - Huawei: Flipkart.com
  • Description if any: Bought from flipkart by Oct 2012, used well with Aircel(3G), Docomo(2G) sim. The card can be either connected to laptop/desktop USB or the above TP Link MR3020, so that we can share the internet through Wifi.
  • Reason for Sale: I have company paid broad band connection and this becomes unused.
  • Product condition: 9.5 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: Oct 2012
  • Remaining Warranty period: Yes
  • Warranty available in: INDIA
  • Invoice Available: Yes, provided if required.
  • Accessories: 3G Modem,original box,CD,manual

IMG_0549.jpg

• Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Bangalore
    • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer preferred
    • Preferred courier: DTDC +
    • Payment options: Cash / bank transfer

i am interested in that tp link router but i need a small clarification.
as much as i know huawei e303c isnt compatible with mr3020. since i am using that huawei e303c i asked tplink support and they too confirmed me the same.so please clarify how u used the device togather.and the price of the router(u asked) is fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back