PC Peripherals trackpad mouse

blackscorpio

Disciple
Looking for trackpad mouse like the one we have on laptop's:
small form factor & similar functions like laptop are enough, nothing fancy gestures are needed.

Searched a little bit but looking for first hand review of some one who tried it in place of mouse.

what are the options, economical? most of the one's on Amazon are expensive like the Perixxx Peripad.

Most economical option I can think of is using a spare/personal phone as touchpad for PC. Might not be accurate or comfortable as proper trackpad, but might get the job done.

Found a Logitech wireless keyboard touchpad combo for ₹3200 on Amazon, rest are drawing pads. Other than that you have Apple’s Mac trackpads, not cheap and not sure if it will work with windows.

I am looking for something small to perform mouse duties only. regular laptop touch pad size is ideal for my use.

is there anything which reliable? as Perixxx one seems to be more of miss than a hit. Looks like there is an old Dell model but seems like its production is stopped & market moved to bigger like the Wacom which also serves for drawing & design.

Back