Transaction made with my debit card (appears in bank account) from Google (but not appearing on Google Payment history)

Futureized

Skilled
Little confused,
There is a transaction done for amount 1390 today at 2:15 PM (check attachment, received email from my bank)
I can see amount debited from my account.

But this transaction appears nowhere on Google Payment History.
One of the Google Play Store apps annual subscription is expiring today - TickTick which shows subscription amount of 1390.
This amount is not yet reflected in ticktick as well.

Should i wait for few more hours ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.6 KB · Views: 56
Had a similar situation with my bank(BOI) and Amazon; amount got debited from bank account, but Amazon said they didn't receive. Raised a complaint with bank and got refund months later.

Should i wait for few more hours ?
Check with Google's customer care if there's any common delay. Raise an issue with the bank as well. Most likely, the amount wouldn't have left the bank - in which case, pay your subscription with a different means just in case.

Had a similar situation with my bank(BOI) and Amazon; amount got debited from bank account, but Amazon said they didn't receive. Raised a complaint with bank and got refund months later.

Check with Google's customer care if there's any common delay. Raise an issue with the bank as well. Most likely, the amount wouldn't have left the bank - in which case, pay your subscription with a different means just in case.
Thanks
After checking amount debited by bank, went ahead and cancelled my subscription.(this still appears pending renewal)
Will wait for a day, then contact both google and my bank customer care.
Thanks
After checking amount debited by bank, went ahead and cancelled my subscription.(this still appears pending renewal)
Will wait for a day, then contact both google and my bank customer care.
Just checked thoroughly and found this was renewal fee for my productivity app named - TickTick..
Have emailed to ticktick support, waiting for reply..

Surprised to find even biggest companies like Google charge but do not reflect changes immediately..

Last edited:
As I said, I think it's more likely that the amount didn't leave the bank. It is sooner the better to reach out to the bank as well, with transaction ID, date & time of transaction etc.
Money appears debited from account..
I had balance of 100 INR - 2 INR (transaction from google) = 98 INR remaining..

Not sure, what you meant, money has not left bank ?

This is what appears in my google payment history..
note: I cancelled subscription after payment was auto-debited from my account

Attachments

• google playment history.PNG
    google playment history.PNG
    103.5 KB · Views: 49
Not sure, what you meant, money has not left bank ?
I'm not exactly sure how this problem occurs, but sometimes money is debited to the payer's account but doesn't get credited to the payee's. This has been known to happen; more so than payees not reflecting the status of payments.

amount got debited from bank account
Money appeared to have been debited to my account in my case as well. I received an SMS from my bank confirming my payment just as usual. But it turned out to be a discrepancy from the bank's end. My payment never reached Amazon; so the bank sent a refund.

I had balance of 100 INR - 2 INR (transaction from google) = 98 INR remaining..
This doesn't necessarily mean that Google received your payment. So, it's better to check with the bank in the mean time as well.

Contacted Google from within Google Play Store Help and Feedback section yesterday this is the reply.
IT seems they are using AI BOTS for this kind of replies (it seems Automated) but anyways my query is resolved. Will wait for 10 business days, then update.

Hi XYZ,

Thank you for contacting Google Support.
My name is ABCD from the Google Play Store Support team. I'll be taking up your case from here. Just to recap, you have contacted us regarding refund. To begin with, I know this is not the most ideal scenario that we would want to be in and Google is always by your side to help and guide you in the right direction.

I have good news for you and I am happy and excited to let you know that I have successfully requested a refund for you and currently your refund request is currently in pending state. You will receive a confirmation email from us within 1-4 business days. Once the refund is approved the money will be credited back into your payment method within 3-5 business days or maximum it takes up to 10 business days.

You have been very patient and I really appreciate your cooperation all this while. I'm glad you contacted us to fix this.

We deeply value your relationship with us and we are committed to provide better resolutions to our customers like you simply because you deserve the best.
Within 48 hours of our last interaction, you'll receive a short survey via email. We’d love to hear your feedback about our interaction today and your overall experience with Google support.

Thanks!
ABCD
The Google Support Team

Amount got credited back to my bank account today afternoon, it was way too fast then expected..
Probably for Google Play Store related queries, the right medium is to contact them via lay Store Help Options only..

Back