TRANSCEND 500gb 2.5" portable Hard Disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiviky2212

Disciple
Hi ,
I am selling this brand new 500 gb hard disk Transcend portable 1 ,It includes the travel pouch also , its all new sealed pack

Reason-> change of plan now , going for a new lappy so no need of external 1

I guess price is quite reasonable as market price is around 4.4k
i hope wont get much lowballing here :D

Attachments

• 31032010002.jpg
    31032010002.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 31032010003.jpg
    31032010003.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 66
Hmmm yup but bro its new bought yesterday only , it comes for 4.35k , i just put the bill 2 show that its genuine 1 , got it for ebay special deals ofthe week thats why price is less in the bill :)

hiviky2212 said:
Hmmm yup but bro its new bought yesterday only , it comes for 4.35k , i just put the bill 2 show that its genuine 1 , got it for ebay special deals ofthe week thats why price is less in the bill :)

The bill given by the seller is that of the actual amount that ebay has shown in the deal of the week.

So if the ebay deal of the week price was 4190, this is exactly what the dealer will issue you a bill for.

The discount is infact given by ebay. As a matter of fact, you might have actually ended up paying 10-20% lesser than 4190, provided you used the coupons on the first day of the deal of week as the coupons work on that day, making the item cost 3700-3800 bucks or lesser.

Bottomline, you will never end up paying more than the amount on the bill. This is incorrect information.

Well i guess i didn put my words correctly , i just meant to say the price in open market is around 4.35 k as i checked with mediahome thread , i paid 4.19 only as in the bill , now i guess all bottomliner are straight only and hoping a quick sale :)

^^ So you bought from ebay using coupon and selling for slightly higher price now. Did you use coupon or not (yes/No) :p

Supra said:
^^ So you bought from ebay using coupon and selling for slightly higher price now. Did you use coupon or not (yes/No) :p

nope i couldnt use , didnt work ,my bad luck :mad:

seriously i had thought that you guys will come after me but in such a big way ,didnt know that :eek:hyeah:

i guess all clear now , i will again state it

band new Transcend 500 gb ->4k shipped

still hoping i will get quick sale with less lowballing now :hap2:

Supra said:
This was the first thing came to my mind when I saw this thread. Posted in this thread but later edited my post. Thogh Coupons don't work on deal of the week items, Citibank 20% was working, and I purchased one of these my self.

bigbyte said:
Here comes Supra "The ebay expert" poking his nose.

hahhahaha that was 1 terrible mistake i did ,i forgot supra will be asking all this though it was a clean buy :eek:hyeah:

anyways sold it a techie here , he is happy ,i am happy so closing the thread now :hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back