Transcend Class 10 Micro SDHC Memory Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
2hnq0zl.jpg

Transcend Class 10 Micro 4GB Micro SDHC Memory Card

144a9es.jpg

As high-tech gadgets become increasingly advanced with ever-improving video and audio quality, we find ourselves needing extra speed and memory capacity to store our high-resolution digital masterpieces.

Adhering to the new Class 10 specification, Transcend’s Micro Micro SDHC cards perform at a transfer rate up to 20MB/s on devices supporting SD 3.0, ensuring your device remains quick and responsive while recording and viewing files.

The Micro SDHC Class 10 series offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. With up to 4GB of storage, you can store your entire music or picture collection on today’s high-megapixel digital cameras, HDTV digital video cameras, PDAs and other memory-hungry devices.

Specification :

Brand|Transcend

Model|TS4GUSDHC10

Type|Secure Digital High-Capacity (Micro SDHC)

Capacity|4GB

Speed Class Rating|Class 10

Features|Fully compatible with SD 3.0 Standards

|Only 10% the size of a standard SD card

|MicroSD adapter allows it to be used in standard SD Card slots, compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices

|Easy to use, plug-and-play operation

|Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors

|Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements

|Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)

|Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware

|Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes

|Mechanical write-protection switch

|RoHS compliant

Manufacturer Warranty|3 Years limited

Cost - Rs. 700 Shipped

Transcend Class 10 8GB Micro Micro SDHC Memory Card

9acx92.jpg

As high-tech gadgets become increasingly advanced with ever-improving video and audio quality, we find ourselves needing extra speed and memory capacity to store our high-resolution digital masterpieces.

Adhering to the new Class 10 specification, Transcend’s Micro SDHC cards perform at a transfer rate up to 20MB/s on devices supporting SD 3.0, ensuring your device remains quick and responsive while recording and viewing files.

The Micro SDHC Class 10 series offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. With up to 8GB of storage, you can store your entire music or picture collection on today’s high-megapixel digital cameras, HDTV digital video cameras, PDAs and other memory-hungry devices.

Specification :

Brand|Transcend

Model|TS8GUSDHC10

Capacity|8GB

|MicroSD adapter allows it to be used in standard SD Card slots, compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices

|Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements

|RoHS compliant

Cost - Rs. 1080 Shipped

Transcend Class 10 16GB Micro Micro SDHC Memory Card

2is70yh.jpg

Adhering to the new Class 10 specification, Transcend’s Micro SDHC cards perform at a transfer rate up to 20MB/s on devices supporting SD 3.0, ensuring your device remains quick and responsive while recording and viewing files.

The Micro SDHC Class 10 series offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. With up to 16GB of storage, you can store your entire music or picture collection on today’s high-megapixel digital cameras, HDTV digital video cameras, PDAs and other memory-hungry devices.

Specification :

Brand|Transcend

Model|TS16GUSDHC10

Capacity|16GB

|RoHS compliant

Cost - Rs. 1980 Shipped

To Order Visit :

Transcend Class 10 4GB Micro Micro SDHC Memory Card

Transcend Class 10 8GB Micro Micro SDHC Memory Card

Transcend Class 10 16GB Micro Micro SDHC Memory Card

A few questions -
Can you source the 32GB one ?
How much will shipping it to NCR cost ?
Will the adaptor be included, or will be only the memory card ?

raval_manoj said:
I need 16gb class 6 micro sd card for my LG Optimus one P500 android.

can you please send price, payment mode (a/c nos) details? + shipping cost?

I need it urgently.

ravalmanoj@gmail.com

Bhavnagar Gujarat

I dont know if u can get a class 6 card, but if you can afford it buy the class 10 one quoted above. The speed difference is notable between a class 6 and class 10 card. Class 10 is way faster. Peace! :)

I would like to purchase the 8 GB (Class 10) MicroSD card ..

Should I order here on or On your website ??

Anyone who bought it, please post the read/write speeds.

I am already getting 12MBps write and 20MBps read on my Verbatim class 4 Micro. So this one should be more than double. Please post the actual read/write speeds someone.

Im interested in the 8 or 16GB one, if speeds are good.

its been a week and you still haven't given any information regarding shipping. Please do so as soon as possible

I am really disappointed with you guys. After one week of no update, and when i called u guys, u says the item is out of stock? You guys should have at least updated here or though mail. Is this u call customer care?

What is transcend policy about Warranty? Just like Kingston (25 days- if original card- otherwise blame your fate & dealer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back